five. hey beautiful

Mwah, Maddie

★★❀ヅ♥♫

Jaeden, Emmi, and I all get off the plane together. We walk down and grab our luggage and head towards the exit. (We were all staying in New York. Jaeden was attending a WizardCon, I was meeting up with some of the dance mom girls, and Emmi was staying with her dad. 

Suddenly, I see a boy with black curls and in a yellow beanie about 20 ft ahead of me. He is holding a sign that says "Princess" in bold black letters.

"FINN" I yell across the airport as I begin to run towards him. He flashes a huge smile at me and holds his arms open. He gives me a big bear hug.

"Hey beautiful" he whispers in my ear.

"I missed you so much!" I tell him, while looking up at him and smiling. I ruffle his curls and take the beanie off his head and put it on my own. I missed this.

So I know you guys are probably a bit confused. When I visited Jaeden on set, I became really close with Finn. We would sneak off together and hang out whether it be at the arcade, rolling skating, or even just going to see a movie. He eventually asked me out, and we began to date. We originally did it in secrecy because Emmi had a huge crush on him, but then when I found out that she just thought he was hot, we told everyone. We went for about 8 months. After IT stopped filming, it was really hard to see each other with my dancing and his acting. We eventually called it quits, and we decided it would be better if we were just best friends.

He kisses me on the forehead before I here a cough behind him.

"SOPHIA!" I say, moving past Finn and hugging one of my other best friends.

"MADDIE MY WIFE I MISSED YOU" she says giving me a hug back.

"We have to go shopping and have a girls day" she tells me.

I laugh and say "of course! aww I can't believe I'm here with you guys"

I move on and hug Jack (Dylan Grazer).

"How's my favorite shortie?" I ask.

"Not so short anymore" he says standing up. Wow he is now at least 5'7".

"Aww all grown up" I say mocking him. I rub his hair and laugh.

Finn comes up to us and tells me "There is someone who wants to meet you". Behind Finn, I see a boy with dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

"Noah!" I say. He looks really confused. I give him a hug and he eventually hugs me back. "I have heard so much about you from Millie and Finn!" (remember Millie and I go way back)

"Is she always like this?" he asks, laughing.

"Ya pretty much" Finn smirks.

"Hey!" I say.

"I meant it in a good way" Noah says blushing.

"I didn't" Finn says, slugging his arm around my shoulder and grabbing my luggage for me.

I hit him on the shoulder playfully and laugh. Wow it's good to be back.

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter. How did you like your meeting with Noah?

Falling~ Noah SchnappOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara