twenty-three. Fat? My ass?

After filming, Natasha, Noah, and I went bowling so we could all get to know each other better. We then went back to my house.

I showed them to our home theater, and went to grab some blankets. I came back, and Noah was in my seat.

I roll my eyes, and signal him to move, pointing to his seat. He just shakes his head, and he shows his little smirk. I just roll my eyes and say "Noah please just move your fat ass out of my seat" I tell him.

He pretends to be offended, and Natasha just laughs. "Fat? My ass? Maddie how dare you?" he begins.

I try to supress my laughter and just roll my eyes again. "Keep rolling them" Noah tells me. "Maybe you will find a brain back there".

Natasha and him break into a fit of laughter, as I just stand there smiling at my costars. I look at him and he gives me this face like 'What are you gonna do about it?'.

So...

"MADDIE GET OFF!" he whines. I decided to just sit on him. I just chuckle, and stay on his lap as Natasha gives me a high five.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" she says.

"Thanks" I say, smiling as Noah who continues to try to push me off. "Maddie!" he continues to whine.

"Noah!" I say back, saracastically.

"Umm so long have you guys been together?" Natasha asks, nervously.

Noah and I just burst out laughing. She looks at us very confused, and I just answer "We are just friends"

"Just friends?" she asks.

We nod our heads, but she seems unconvinced. Noah finally gives up and moves over a bit so we are both sitting in one seat.

She looks over at us, and Noah says "but seriously, we are just best friends"

She shrugs and continues "Oh well. You guys would be a cute couple is all I am saying". Noah and I look at each other, and both of blush a bright pink, and Nat just giggles at us.

"So what are we watching?" Nat asks, after we are all settled in, under blankets and with our popcorn and candy.

"What about birdbox?" Noah suggests. I shake my head fiercely and say "No no no no no! No more horror" I say scolding him, as he just laughs at my actions.

"What about stranger things?" Nat suggests. Noah just rolls my eyes, and a huge smile comes onto my face. "OH MY GOD LETS DO IT YES STRANGER THINGS MARATHON" I begin.

"ugh really maddie?" Noah asks.

"yes." I nod my head. "I want to see my baby will byers!"

"That is literally me!" Noah says.

"Shush" Natasha tells him. "We are starting stranger things"

He just sits there pouting, and whispers "I am getting you back later"

My face goes red when I whisper back "Try me Schnapp. You will never get me"

I begin to film for my vlog, which highlights our Stranger Things marathon. I totally fangirl over Will to which Noah just laughs at me. And Natasha and I are huge milleven stans so...

"YES ELEVEN AND MIKE JUST KISSED MADDIE LOOK" Natasha yells at me, as I was dozing off on Noah's shoulder.

"MILLEVEN! MILLEVEN!" I scream, as Noah puts his face in his hands. "I can't believe I am friends with you" he says.

"Best friends" I correct him, booping his nose. He just laughs and I see him looking at me as I watch the movie.

"What are you doing?" I ask, giggling.

He just smiles and looks back to the screen.