one. yeehaw

Mwah, Maddie

★★❀ヅ♥♫

my dad doesn't know "how to youtube"- a series, episode 4: recreating iconic lines

-Maddie Rudd

do you want to watch?

yes       no

Intro

"Hi guys. It's Maddie and welcome back to my channel!" she waves toward the camera. 

"Today I will be continuing 'my dad doesn't know how to youtube' series with..."

"her dad" soon paul comes into the frame, smiling goofily and waving dramatically. 

"ok dad we get it you are excited" maddie looks over to her dad, rolling her eyes. she looks back toward the camera "anyways, i asked you guys yesterday to send me funny lines from movies my dad has starred in, so lets get started"

"yeehaw!" Paul yells from behind her. 

"You did not just say yeehaw" Maddie looks back at her dad, glaring. 

"Yes ma'am" he smirked at his daughter

"You are seriously a 5 year old stuck in a grown man's body" she groans. 

"I support that statement" Evangeline, Maddie's step mom, can be heard calling from the kitchen. 

"Ok here we go" Maddie exclaims as the video cuts to a transition. 

Maddie in regular, Paul in BOLD

First scene is requested from @everything.marvel on Instagram. Ok this is the scene from when you just got out of jail. OK! I'll be you, and you be Luis. WHAT? And action!

Scotty! What's up, man! Damn!

Hey! Hey, man.[we hug each other]

Hey, what's up with your eye?

Oh, well, what do you think. Peachy. His going away present.

Oh, yeah, I still got my scar from a year ago.

Oh yeah.

Yeah. Yeah, yeah. You know what? I'm still the only one to knock him out.

Well, I definitely didn't. [they get into Luis's van and drive off]

[as Luis drives him home]

Thanks for picking me up, brother.

Oh, you know, you think I'm going to miss my cellie getting out?

Hey, how's your girl, man?

Uh, she left me.

Oh. 

Yeah, my mom died too. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!

It's nice!
Yeah, right?

"Ok, guys! Everything marvel also asked a question" Maddie says, passing her phone to her dad so he can read it. 

"So Maddie played Cassie in Ant-Man, but was she Cassie in Endgame?" her dad reads out loud. 

"So actually, I wasn't" Maddie explains "First of all, there is the time gap. And I was touring with Mackenzie when they needed to shoot the scene. But I got to go to the premiere" Maddie says excitedly. 

"She was really sad Tom wasn't there. She was has loved him since The Impossible" Paul says chuckling. 

"Dad! Shush!" Maddie says, eyes wide at what her dad had just said. 

"At least I didn't tell them about Nathan Shrimp"

to which maddie just slaps her forehead. "Noah Schnapp" she grits through her teeth. 

"Oh ya that kid" Paul just shakes his head. 

"Ok moving on to the next scene before you expose me any further" Maddie rambles, the video cutting again. 

~We then recreated the scene at the beginning of Ant-Man and the Wasp where Scott and Cassie are  in the maze but I am super lazy sorry guys. Here's a video of it tho~

Ok guys so it looks like @dancemomslover requested a dance moms scene. Oh god. What? Dancemomslover said to reenact the scene where I didn't want to kiss gino.

(1:10) I didn't sign up to kiss Gino. And its a little awkward for me because he likes me. (2:00) Kissing Gino in the studio is not what I envisioned for my first kiss. If it was Zac Efron, I would kiss him. But not Gino.

I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT DAD! THAT WAS SUCH AN EMBARRASSING DAY. That was the day I got to attend shooting hahaha. We do not speak of that day. Zac Efron, if you are watching this I am sorry. MADDIE! Sorry dad.

Anyway, that is all the time we have for this video. But if you want to see more of my dad and I doing stupid stuff, subscribe and request! Can't wait to film more stupid stuff. Next week we will probably do some kind of food challenge or recreate weird yoga poses. See you guys next time. MWAH, MADDIE! Dad that is my line!

Narnia (Author's Area):

Hey guys sorry this chapter was kinda cringe. I wrote this chapter like seriously 2 years ago and am just too lazy to go back in edit. Might honestly just take it out idk but please read the other chapters they are so much better.