I will find a way to tell my sister but not now.

Chris is leaving next week and I wanna spend my time with him while he's here.

Did I mentioned we were holding hands the whole time inside the car? Yeah we were.

"So what would you name your son or daughter if you have one?" He suddenly asked and I smiled.

"I like the name Anastasia Lyn for a girl and Nathaniel David for a boy."I said and he nodded.

I smirked, "Why did you ask?"

"Because one day we're going to have babies together." He said and I almost choke on my saliva that I had to look at the rear view mirror to see Hans reaction.

He smiled instead and I awkwardly fake a cough.

"Hey you okay?" Chris asked and I nodded with a small smile letting him know that I'm not comfortable with him saying that in front of Hans.

Actually I'm not comfortable of talking about having babies with him right now. Why would he said such things in front of Hans.

Yes I know I'm dumb, I should be happy because I love him but bringing up that conversation right now is just weird.

Maybe one day, but not now. Chris haven't met my parents yet and they're very strict.

Look what happened to my older sister.

But I guess I'm glad that Hans smiled when Chris said that. Maybe he shipped us both.

He better not tell my parents about this.

"Yeah I'm okay.."I said.

.....

After we booked an appointment for Baby. I told Hans not tell a word to my parents about Chris, I will explain it to them when the right time comes.

I also told Hans he can take a rest for now. Me and Chris have other plans for today.

Hans left us at the KLCC park which is where most tourists are.

Chris had his hand on my waist the whole time and girls won't stop staring at him. I hate it.

"Hey what's with the long face?" He asked.

I scoffed and wrinkled my nose,I'm annoyed because girls are always checking him out even though he's with me.

"Nothing." I said and he made a are- you-serious face to me.

When me and Chris sat down on one of the bench at the park. Someone, I mean a boy called my name and my eyes widened when I see who it was.

Holy crap it's EJ the local dude I met before.

Is he always here in KLCC?

"Hey Valerie? Long time no see." He said and I smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah you too..oh by the way this is my boyfriend. Remember? I told you about him before." I said then he and Chris made eye contact which seems like not friendly at all.

Mom come pick me up. I don't wanna deal with this.

"So well I guess I gotta go now." EJ said and I nodded.

Chris uhm him and he left after made an eye contact with Chris.

Why are they glaring at each other?!

"You might wanna explain who that was." Chris said and I sighed.

"Hey be nice, I met him here when I was taking pictures of myself. Then he said hi to me." I explained.