ᗷᗴIᑎᘜ Oᑎ ᔕᗴT Oᖴ ᖴᗩᖇ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᕼOᗰᗴ ᗯITᕼ TOᗰ

You have been dating Tom for a year and a half now (two years in December), and so far, it was going well. You moved in with each other in May and confirmed your relationship right before the Avengers: Infinity War premiere. Everything was PERFECT. Until Tom had to go out to Europe and start filming for Spider-Man: Far From Home, then, it was the hardest three months of your life. For three WHOLE months, you two would FaceTime and catch up on life, while Tom would show you around set, without giving away any spoilers. Now that it is nearing the end of the summer and filming for Spider-Man: Far From Home is coming to a close, the cast and crew have flown to New York from Venice, Italy, to film the last couple of scenes of the movie.

It was a Thursday night in October, the 4th to be exact. You were sitting in your New York apartment, catching up on all the shows you taped on your DVR. You were in the middle of Survivor, when you hear a knock at the door. Who the hell is that at this hour of the night?! You ask yourself, as you get up from the couch and go to the front door. You open the door and your jaw drops to the ground.

"Hey cutie. Long time no see."

You see him standing there with a suitcase and a bouquet of flowers. This is not real! HE is not real. You say to yourself as you stand there awestricken and emotionally unstable.

"TOM!" You scream, practically toppling him to the ground.

You feel tears streaming down your faced as the two of you held the hug for what felt like forever. You were sobbing into Toms chest as he held you there for a moment or two. Finally, you pull away from each other.

"OH MY GOD! What are you doing here?!" You ask him, trying to compose yourself. Tom wipes away your tears as he answers you.

"Well, Far From Home is finishing filming in New York," he begins to tell you as you motion for him to enter your apartment, "And I wanted to surprise you while I was here. So...here I am!"

"Wait, theyre filming in New York?" You ask him as the two of you get settled on the couch and snuggle up, "I thought you were just filming out in Europe?"

"No, the majority of the movie takes place in Europe, hence the title Far From Home. Then, Peter comes back and—"

You quickly cover his mouth, not wanting him to spoil anything.

"Wait! Don't say anything or Marvel will fire your ass faster than you can say Mr. Stark, I dont feel so good."

You could see Toms eyes widen when you said this, and you slowly took your hand off his mouth.

"Oh yeah," he says in an awkward and embarrassed tone, "Thats awkward. I can't do that."

You both laugh and snuggle with each other. For the rest of the night, you two caught up with each other and watched some of your favorite TV shows.

~NEXT DAY~

"Y/n. Y/n, hey wake up," You hear someone tell you as you are being shaken awake.

You open your eyes and see Tom standing over you, dressed in sweatpants and a grey muscle shirt.

"What time is it?" You ask him, as you sit up, realizing you are still on the couch from last night.

"It is10:30am," He tells you checking his phone for the time.

You look at him wide eyed.

"10:30! Where are you going at 10:30 in the morning and why do I need to be up?!" You ask him a little frustrated but also tired at the same time.

As Tom answers you, you go into your bedroom and get changed into a pair of black leggings and a white crop top with a pair of black and white Converse high-tops.