"The day you get a girlfriend is the day I delete it." (Harrison)

Okay, but in all seriousness, Im not as bad as the rest of them, You explain to Harrison, Tom, Harry, Sam, and Tuwaine, as the six of you sit around the kitchen counter.

You have to admit mate, Harry begins to say, Y/n keeps it on the DL. Nothing creepy, but at the same time, she doesnt get mad when you have a girlfriend that isnt Zendaya.

Everyone agrees as you all continue eating.

Yeah bruv, your fans need to chill out, Tuwaine says.

Theyre literal crackheads, Sam chimes in.

You laugh, agreeing with the solid facts.

Hey, at least Im not getting harassed by anyone about having a girlfriend, Harrison announces, taking a bite out of slice of pizza.

Thats an understatement, You sarcastically reply, sipping out of the bottle of beer.

All the guys, except Harrison, burst into laughter, as Harrison turns a darker shade of red.

Its true mate, Tom says, The day you get a girlfriend will be the day every single one of your fans dies a little inside.

Just like your fans Tom, Harry adds in, quickly filling his mouth so he would not have to speak.

Why dont we ask one and find out? Harrison questions, pushing his empty plate aside, Y/n?

Your attention is averted from your phone, as Harry, Sam, Tom, Tuwaine, and Harrison all stare at you.

What? You reply.

What would you do if Harrison had a girlfriend? Tuwaine asks.

You sit there for a moment, thinking.

Come on its not a— Sam begins to say.

The day you get a girlfriend, is the day I delete it, You announce, shifting in your chair.

Silence fills the room.

You would delete your fan account because of me? Harrison asks, emphasizing me.

You nod, going back to your phone.

Interesting Harrison mumbles to himself, as everyone else cleans the kitchen.

The six of you gather in the den to watch TV. Harrison stays behind, letting everyone else go in first.

Harry, He calls out.

Harry hears his name called, and goes over to Harrison.

Can you do me a favor?

~2 HOURS LATER~

OH MY GOD! NO! You shout throwing a pillow across the room at Harry, Please dont film this!

The six of you got tired of watching TV, so you decided to play a mix between Never Have I Ever and Truth or Dare. So far, things have gotten a bit heated.

You said youve never kissed anyone, Harrison says, So you have to do the dare.

A bright shade of pink fills your cheeks as everyone watches you.

Nope, Id rather take a shot then do that, You say, pouring vodka into a shot glass.

You down the alcohol, feeling the slight burn go down your throat.

Okay, Harrison, You announce, burping up some of the vodka, Your turn.

Harrison thinks for a moment. He quickly glances over at Harry, making sure he was videotaping. The latter gives a thumbs up, subtly holding his phone in the formers and your direction.

Okay, Ive got one. Never have I ever had a girlfriend, He confesses to everyone.

That doesnt count Haz, You explain, Youve had a girlfriend before. Pick again.

Everyone stares at Harrison, then over to you.

Yeah, but she wasnt as amazing as you, He says, moving next you.

Your eyes widen.

What Im trying to say is, would you be my girlfriend? He asks, taking your hand in his.

AWWWW! Everyone else announces, watching the two of you.

You glare at the four of them, embarrassed, but then a smile appears.

Youre such a div, You tell Harrison, pulling him in for a kiss.

Tom, Sam, Harry, and Tuwaine cheer for you and Harrison.

Finally! Harry announces, Took you two long enough.

You all laugh it off, as you were hand in hand with your now boyfriend.

WAIT! You shout, pulling away for a moment, That means I have to delete my fan account.

Harrison laughs a little, while everyone else was silent.

Keep it, He tells you, I think its cute. Plus, you can post pictures that no one has access to.

I always knew you were smart, You reply, smiling and laughing, Wait, let me post a video of this and see how long it takes everyone to notice.

You take out your phone and take a video of everyone except Harrison.

When we have a reunion with Haz, Tom, Harry, Sam, and Tuwaine, You say, captioning the post, Okay, done!

Why wasnt I in the video? Harrison whines.

I got to make it look like you took it, You tell him, That way people will be staggering to find where it came from.

Guys! My girlfriend is smart! Harrison brags, pulling you in for a hug.

The guys collectively cheer, patting Harrison on the back, and congratulate him. You smile from ear to ear, as you admire Harrison. Im one lucky girl, arent I?