Village People: The One Where Simon is Flirting (Harrison)

I nervously sit in between Harrison and Greg, as they record their podcast, Village People. When the two of them came to me and told me about it, I was so excited to be a guest. I've listened to all the episodes and they make me laugh every single time. Right before it was time to start, I went over my character in my head and in my mannerisms. Her name is Lydia Hughes, who is head photographer in Birksfield. Besides acting, I had a love for photography, so this wasn't going to be hard for me to pull off. I glance over at Harrison, who had not stopped staring at me since I arrived at Greg's house. He leans over and whispers something to me.

"You'll do fine, He reassures me, "Just breathe and do what you do best."

I faintly smile, as he does the same. Greg looks over to us, giving a thumbs up for us to start. We both nod and get into character.

"Hello everyone, and welcome back to Village People!" Greg enthusiastically says as Mark, "My name is Mark and I'm joined by my best friend and co-host in content creation, Simon. So, Simon, how was your week?"

Silence fills the air while Greg looks over to Harrison, who was smiling and staring at me.

"Simon, are you alright?" Greg asks, confused at Harrisons mental absence.

I giggle a little, as Harrison ignores Greg. I make eye contact with him and point in latter's direction.

"Oh! Um...my week...uh...was great actually," Harrison says, snapping back to reality, "I took up a new hobby."

"You did, did you?" Greg asks, intrigued, "What is this new hobby if I may ask?"

Harrison glances over to me and smiles as he continues.

"Photography," He says, not taking his eyes off of me.

I feel myself blushing as he continues.

"It was quite interesting. I decided to take my skills over at Eminem's store (Authors note: aka the M&M store to all my non-Simon and Mark friends) in London and put my photographing talent to the test."

"Are you going to show our guest those photos and get her opinion on them?" Greg asks, looking at me with a smirk.

I saw Harrisons confidence level drop, as Greg mentioned me.

"Well...um...I...uh...don't know," He says tripping over his words.

"I'm just teasing you," Greg assures Harrison, "Well, we have a lot to get through toady dont we Simon?"

"Yes we do," Harrison says, getting back into character, "We have our guest for today, who, in fact, has amazing eyes—"

My head practically snaps, as I look towards Harrison.

"I mean an amazing eye for everything around her. She will give us tips and tricks about the best things to photograph, and some of her favorite places around Birksfield." Harrison explains.

"We also have at the end of the podcast, Sweets in a Jar, announcements from the village, and everyones favoriteSimons Star Sign. Now, shall we get started?" Greg asks.

"We shall."

~INTERLUDE MUSIC~

"Lets give a warm welcome to Lydia Hughes!" Greg announces.

The two guys loudly clap, more so Harrison than Greg.

"Thank you for having me," I nervously say.

I watch as Greg goes to ask something, when Harrison quickly intervenes.

"So, Lydia, youre head photographer here in Birksfield," He excitedly says, "When did you start getting into the clicking business?"

I turn away from the microphone, and burst into laughter.