"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" (Harrison)

The lights were flashing in all different directions. The music was blasting all throughout the club and could be heard a mile up the street. There were people smoking whatever they could get their hands on, while dancing and socializing in booths all around. This is what keeps Harrison calm. It may sound crazy for someone to be in a crowded, down-and-depressed, alcoholic filled setting, but somehow he made it work. The night was still young, as a down-and-depressed Harrison sat at the bar, far away from all the chaos. His back was against the dancing and flashing lights, as he motioned to the bartender for another bottle of beer; his fourth to be exact. Emotions running high, as Harrison gulped down a large chunk of his beer, feeling the alcohol burn his throat, recounting his shitty day, and how he ended up where he is now.

"Same old shit like always," Harrison mumbles to himself, swallowing the contents of the bottle, and placing the bottle on the counter, "Little shit heads dont know what they are talking about. Nope, not at all."

Harrison shakes his head, continuing to talk to himself, and taking another swig. Out of the corner of his blurring vision, Harrison sees a young girl walk in, seating herself two spots away from him. She seemed to be around his age, wavy brunette hair that fell perfectly to her shoulders. She was wearing a black crop-top, a pair of light blue jeggings, and a pair of black ankle boots.

"She's so beautiful," He says aloud, loud enough for the girl to hear him slur it out in incoherent words.

The girl shifts towards Harrison, a look of confusion crosses her face. The latter was slumped on the barstool, half drunk and half depressed.

"Are you talking to me?" She asks, looking over at the lump on the stool.

Harrison slowly lifts his head from the counter, turning towards the girl, feeling the color leave his face, and making him 1% sober than he was a minute ago.

"Uh...I-I...uh..."He stutters, sobering up to talk to her, "I'm...uh...m-my uh...n-name..."

The girl quietly laughs, making Harrison blush a bright pink.

"I'm y/n," She says, extending her hand out to Harrison.

Harrisons breathing quickens, making physical contact with y/n.

"I-Im H-Har-rison," He stutters, as the alcohol takes into effect.

"Are you sure?" Y/n laughs, noticing Harrisons sloppy gestures.

Harrison laughs, feeling a part of himself take hold of his emotions.

"Sorry for the—you know—" He explains, moving closer to y/n, "I've just had a rough day, and my flirting skills while drunk are not the greatest."

The two of them laugh continuing with their conversation.

"Its all good," Y/n replies, taking the glass of Scotch from the bartender, "I've also had a day of torment and tragedy."

She smiles to Harrison before taking a sip. The two do not meet each others gazes, as they both think of ways to resume their conversation.

"Why dont we start over," Harrison suggests, positioning himself face-to-face with y/n.

Y/n smirks, mimicking his exact body language. Once she does this, Harrison does his thing.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Harrison smoothly says, sobering up even more.

Y/n smirks at Harrisons cheesy pick-up line.

"No, but I did trip a little climbing out of hell," She wittily replies, leaving Harrison speechless.

Proud of herself, y/n takes a small sip of her drink, watching Harrison think up another flirtatious comment.

"Yeah, Ive got nothing," He says, giving in, "Bravo madam."

"I try," Y/n responds, sarcastically flipping her hair, "So, do you want to get out of here? You've had four drinks, and I may have only just met you, but I definitely don't want you out by yourself."

Harrison quietly laughs, staring at the half full glass, and pushes it away from his person.

"Why not? Being here isn't going to make my troubles go away," He sighs, picking up his jacket, and leaving the club.

Y/n and Harrison decide to walk along the street, exercising the alcohol out of their systems. They got to know each other a little more, making their way out of the inner city. They stop in front of an apartment building, as one or two streetlamps were shining light on the street they were on.

"This is me," Y/n says, "It was nice to meet you Harrison. I had a good time tonight."

He smiles her way, making y/n blush a little.

"Would you want to hang out some time?" Harrison shyly asks, "I mean you dont have to if you dont want to. I was just—"

"That would be great," Y/n interrupts, "I'll give you my number, so we can talk further."

Y/n smiles, typing her number into Harrisons phone and heading inside. Harrison walks in the opposite direction, rejoicing in his achievement of making today less shitty than it already was.