𝔻𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪

The leaves were changing colors and it was getting cooler each day. Fall has finally arrived, which means Harry is going to be taking lots and LOTS of photos. You two were walking in the park, the trees were different shades of red, orange, and yellow. The path was covered in leaves, each one crunching under our feet as we strolled along. Harry had his camera at hand, well three cameras, waiting for the picture-perfect moment. The two of you talk and laugh as you go down the different paths, purposely getting lost. You run ahead of him, coming to a tall maple tree, with bright red and orange leaves at the base. Harry catches up with you and stands a couple of feet away from you and the tree.

Harry- Wait, dont move. (He says getting his camera ready) Just...act natural.

You kick up some of the leaves from the ground as Harry begins taking pictures of you. Once in a while, Harry would say something funny to get you to laugh—and you do. After he has what he needs, you run over to him to see how the pictures looked.

Harry- This one is my favorite. (He smiles looking at a picture of you staring at your feet with a smile on your face)

You blush as you two continue looking at the rest of the photos.

You- Ooo! This ones cute! (You say, as you pointed to a photo of you laughing at what Harry said)

Harry stares at you, letting you flip through all the photos on the camera. You were so fixated on the object in front of you, suddenly you feel a pair of hands wrap around your waist pulling you towards the source. You lips collide with someone elses and everything begins to fade away. You pull away and notice a smile appear on Harrys face.

You- What was that for? (You giggle, staring into those soft brown eyes)

Harry- Thought I would shoot my shot. (He responds, looking down at you with that same bright smile)

He pulls you in for one more kiss, this time longer than before. Suddenly, you hear the leaves crunch from a distance, so you pull away to find Tom, Harrison, Tuwaine, Paddy, Sam, Nikki, and Dom standing ten feet away from you and Harry. You laugh, a little confused as to why they were there. Then, out of the corner of your eye, you see Harry on one knee, looking up at you with starry eyes. You gasp, glancing from him and everyone else.

Harry- Y/n, after a lifetime of knowing each other, and after I asked you to be my girlfriend when we were 15, I think its safe to say its time for me to shoot my shot one last time. (He says to you, his eyes tearing up)

Harry pulls out a small box from his coat pocket, opening it up to a simple, but beautiful ring.

Harry- Y/n y/m/n y/l/n, will you marry me? (He asks, his voice cracking)

You start crying, staring at your best friend and boyfriend. You nod, not able to form words. Harry smiles, slipping the ring on your finger, then lifting you up and spinning you around. Everyone cheers for the two of you, coming up to you and Harry, congratulating you. Harry pulls you in for one last kiss, getting everyone even more excited.

Harry- I love you. (He smiles)

You- I love you too.