F͟r͟i͟e͟n͟d͟s͟h͟i͟ ͟p A͟f͟t͟e͟r͟ F͟i͟n͟a͟l͟s͟ (͟H͟a͟r͟r͟i͟s͟o͟n͟)͟

"Y/n! Come on! You'll be late for finals!" Harrison shouts to you from the front door.

You look at yourself in the mirror, dressed in dark blue jean shorts, a black tank top, and a pair of tan sandals. Okay y/n, you got this! Last day before summer! You walk out of your bedroom, meeting with Harrison.

"Are you ready?" He asks you, as he opens the door. You grimace, thinking about the history final you would end up taking less than an hour from now. Harrison sighs, seeing your expression, and closes the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" You question, realizing you are short on time, "My final is in 45 minutes."

"I know that, but you're selling yourself short," He tells you, his blue eyes staring into your hazel eyes, "You will do an amazing job, and just think, we will be with each other for the next three months."

You smile, your face turning a bright pink. You notice Harrison does the same, mimicking your actions. You glance up at him once more before heading to take your finals.

~2 HOURS LATER~

You sluggishly walk out of your history final, finished with school until August. Exhausted from looking at hundreds of questions, you head back to the comfort of your apartment, ready to sleep as your head hits the couch. Once you get there, you fiddle with your key chain, trying to find the right key. Suddenly, the door opens, and all you see is darkness throughout your apartment. Well, this is just creepy. You slowly walk in, careful not to trip over anything. The lights turn on, revealing a blanket fort, snacks, and fairy lights, strung up around the living room.

"Harrison?" You call out into the quiet apartment, "What is--"

You see, standing in front of you, Harrison hiding behind a stuffed bear, larger than the both of you. He peaks his head to the side, smiling in your direction.

"There's my girl!" He shouts, handing the bear to you, "Are you ready to kick off summer with a movie?"

Speechless, you just nod your head, smiling back at him. You see him blush as he turns on the TV, opening up Netflix. You walk over to the fort and settle in the piles of blankets and pillows. Harrison joins you, putting on Pretty in Pink. You lay your head on Harrison's chest, as his arm wraps around your waist. The slow, steady beat of his heart puts you to sleep in the first twenty minutes of the movie. Harrison looks down at you, as the last three days took their last beating to you. He smiles and places a kiss on your head.

"I love you," He whispers into your ear.