Chapter 7: What happened to you....

~Chapter 7: What happened to you....~

~Caleb's P.O.V.~

I walked into the Office that we had talked to the King in the night before. I yawned, as it was getting late. Nothing was adding up. With our Alpha having sex with the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, we had work to do. I guessed I was in charge now. Actually, I knew I was.

I looked around, not seeing King Christoph anywhere around. But, I wasn't sure. "May I help you, Sir Caleb?" I heard a voice, and turned around to see the man behind his desk. Damn, those Vampires. They moved so fast!

I watched Andy walk into the room, and nodded. "It'll be midnight soon, and we'll be changing. Do we still have the deal?" I hoped that we did...I didn't want any harm coming to anyone. The last time, someone had died - a human. Christoph nodded.

"Good..." I bit my lip, glancing towards Andy, who smiled. "You better have your Vampires watch their backs tonight. You never know what could happen when you mess with a werewolf."

I hoped he hadn't taken it as a threat. I didn't stay around long enough to find out. I strode out of the room, Andy following behind me like a little puppy.

~Whisper's P.O.V.~

My eyes opened, and I groaned. My head was throbbing. I ran my fingers over my forehead, yawning. I felt a breeze all over my body, and shivered, looking down. What I found was scarey. I found myself naked, and laying on the bed. Beside me, I felt the bed was wet, as I tried to push myself up, but failed. My limbs were aching, and so was - God help me - my crotch. I looked down at myself, seeing that everything was red.

I looked around, but no one was in the room. I tried my damnedest to figure out what I'd done, but I just couldn't. It was as if someone had erased my memory. All I knew, was my crotch hurt like hell....And it LOOKED like hell...

"You're up." I heard a voice and nearly fell off of the bed from fright. My eyes trailed up to meet a beautiful pare. My Master was standing in his boxers in front of the bed, his hair messy. It was as if he'd just came out of bed. My scrambled and pulled the comforter up to my chest, shielding my breasts, and the rest of my unclothed body.

"Master...What...happened..." I asked him, tears showing in my eyes. Felix smirked, running his fingers through his black hair. It was as if he found if funny that I was scared...I wanted my mother. I wanted to be held... "Please sir..." I shivered, tears beginning to run quickly. I didn't know what was happening....

"You don't remember?" Felix laughed and sat on the bed, ripping the covers from my bruised hands. I yelped as my naked body was exposed to him. "Did I tell you to cover yourself from me?" He whispered, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my neck as I coward in his arms. "You don't remember me fucking you while you screamed 'Master?'" He chuckled.

The color from my face left. What had I done, while I was blacked out? Had that really happened? Was the only thing I owned, gone? Was I....pure still? I bowed my head, and prayed to my Lord, and our savior. I prayed until my hair was pulled back, and I screamed for help. Help wasn't going to come. I now realized how horrible the things that Hunter's master had done to her were. I understood how alone she felt, and how lost she was.

In truth?

I was raped...

~Danny's P.O.V.~

I grunted as I lifted my head, slowly. I looked around. The room was light. Too light for a Vampire. I screamed, looking down at my skin, which was burning on the spot. Boils were bubbling upon my arms, and popped with great force. I yelled for help. I needed to get out of this light.