Chapter 4: Little Miss Prissy

~Chapter 4: Little Miss Prissy.~

~Hunter's P.o.v.~

The walls were pretty, in my opinion. They made me smile. One thing apart from Whisper that turned my frown, upside down. I looked up at the man whom had addressed himself as Antone. He had red eyes - obviously was a vampire. I'd seen many in my years with the pack, and that certainly was one.

"W...Where's the bathroom?" I heard Whisper ask. My eyes turned towards her. I could see that she was afraid. I knew she had nothing to be afraid of. These guys were just designed to look big and scarey. The truth was, they weren't as strong as they looked.

"Come. I take you." Alexander said, and I decided I'd go with Whisper. I grabbed her hand and stopped next to her. I smiled at the girl, and she smiled back. I could feel her hand trembling. For once, I was the one to comfort her. I gave her hand a loving squeeze, showing her I was there.

The hallways were slimy with cool air. Our footsteps echoed against the walls, and came back at us. The pearly walls were a dark black.

Whisper, Alexander and I came to a door in which the man stopped at. It was beautiful. The door was tall, maybe about 12 feet tall. It was engraved with elegant texture. A small angel was present in the middle, holding up a sign that read. 'Madam Moselle's.' "Here you are."

We nodded, and pushed the large door open with force. As soon as we came in, I heard it. Sobbing was coming from somewhere in the bathroom. The walls were painted a deep red, the sinks and counters black. It was the perfect combination. But, that wasn't what was on my mind.

"Hello?" I looked at Whisper. She seemed to hear it too. As soon as our voices spoke, the sobbing stopped. In the blink of our eyes, a small girl peeked out of a stall, blood on her silk white face.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay!?" I guess Whisper had forgotten that we were in a place of vampires. Or maybe she hadn't figured it out...I smiled sweetly at the girl, as she wiped at her face.

"Oh..e..excuse me...I'm so sorry..I didn't know someone else was in here." The girl whispered, more tears of blood shedding from her eyes.

I walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her. "Are you alright, dear? What's happened?" She looked at me. She sniffed me once, obviously noticing that I was a human.

"H..He hit me. He's older than me...I..I couldn't fight him back." She sniffled and showed me the bruise on her face. I wondered who had done this to the girl. I also wondered how a vampire could get a bruise.

"Who did?" I asked, sympathetically. I glanced at Whisper, who was in shock, obviously.

"Danny..H..He's my fiance." I took a paper towel from the dispenser, and sat the small vampire girl down. As I dabbed at her face, blood clung to the towel.

"Well, he won't do it again. I'll make sure of it." Whisper took a seat next to her, as there were four cushioned chairs in the bathroom.(The bathroom had to be as big as two rooms put together.)

"He will..He always does." She began to cry again, and I frowned. I felt bad for the girl. But...Why would she stay with some guy that hurt her?

"Why don't you leave him..." Whisper asked, tears showing in her eyes.

I saw the girl's face grow cold. Her head moved fast as she looked at Whisper. "I would if I could. My father thinks he's wonderful...I'm being forced to marry him." She sniffled, wiping her reddened face. "He doesn't believe me when I say he hits me...Even with the bruises." I threw away the paper towel, and took another one, turning on the water and soaking it. I dabbed her face, as she closed her eyes.