Prologue

Hey guys. Here I go. This is a new story! Hope you enjoy the introduction :)

*One Whisper at a Time*

*Prologue*

My parents always told me, that I was the whisper through the trees that trailed to their ears. That's why they'd named me Whisper. I was always told that my name was special and only I was the one who was blessed enough to own it. I never believed that I was blessed, or that I was a gift, as they told me every day. For I was owned. Owned by my Master. His name, was Félix. But, I didn't call him Felix, of course. I was forced to call the man my master. Yes, I was a mere human, indeed. He, was a werewolf.

No, he wasn't only a werewolf, but the Alpha of the pack. Félix was a man of great strength. I learned that over the years...He was a cruel man, hiding a secret deep inside of him. The other werewolves looked up to Félix, for he was their leader, their commander. Every man in the Alpha's family, gained a slave when they turned of age.

It was cruel; the way they took innocent humans from their homes, forcing them to do their dirty work if they wanted to keep their lives. It wasn't something I wanted, nor was it something I had a choice to do. Death was not the darkness I felt I deserved. If I was here, I was here for something, or someone. My master was not one of them.

In his eyes, I was the dirt his paws trotted on. I was one of those little grains. Who cared if it mysteriously stuck to one his paws, it was just a small grain of dirt. The world wouldn't change, nor would the other grains of Earth. It would all stay the same, because there were too many humans on this Earth.

My reason for being here: Hunter. Hunter was my best friend. She belonged to my master's uncle. The man was older, certainly too old for a mere 16 year old girl such as herself. She was younger than me. Only by one year, but as for being able to handle everything, she wasn't in that category. I protected her. She was my sister.

In order to survive in this place, we needed each other. Hunter and I, had a bond. Time was a burden to our nature. We needed time, to get out of this horrible place. We both wanted our families, and we planned on getting them, One Whisper at a Time.

____

What do you think will happen?

Not too much information, but, there will be more in chapter one!

COMMENT! Vote! Became a fan :D And thank you for reading, loves!