Chapter 5: Andy, V-Cards, and My Blood

~Chapter 5: Andy, V-cards, and my blood.~

~Madison's P.o.v.~

My heart raced as I looked down at the boy on the ground, beating my Fiance. It made me feel better, but I guess you could say I was in a sort of shock. I'd never seen someone stand up to Danny, let alone someone not of royalty. I figured that the boy didn't know what he'd got himself into, and I hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble for helping me.

Blood splattered the floor and Danny fell unconscious. The tanned boy stood up, shaking his hand. "Ouch." He chuckled. He didn't have a scratch on him. "This Vampire's got a hard face." He mumbled, looking at me. "Are you alright?"

A blush showed on my face as I nodded. I pushed my hair out of my face, staring at the boy. "Thank you. I don't know how to make it up to you..." I whispered, cracking a smile. I was starting to think that these werewolves I'd been taught to hate, were nicer than my father had ever told me.

"I'm-" I began.

"You're Madison, I know. And I'm Andy." He said, throwing me a long smile. He held out the hand that didn't have Vampire blood on it. I stared at it for a moment before taking it. I shook his hand gently, blushing deeply.

"How did you-"

"What? You think just because I'm a not a vampire I don't know anything?" I nodded, grinning. I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, I know much. And one thing I can tell you, that dude's a dick to a pretty girl." My pale cheeks heated as the boy's blue eyes locked with mine.

"I'm not pretty." I whispered, and the boy took a few steps towards me. I stared up at him. His lips were a rosy red. His bone structure was of the perfect male. His chest was mounted with thick skin, abs showing through his skin-tight shirt.

"You are, kid." Andy's fingers trailed under my chin and raised my eyes to meet his once again. I knew that my whole face was obviously heated with embarrassment. "Are you scared?" He whispered, moving close to me. To be honest? For some reason I wasn't.

"Not a bit." I smirked, his face was inches from my own.

"Good. See ya, and try not to get raped by the freak who's ass I just kicked." Andy winked at me, planting a kiss on my cheek and rushing off into the other direction. Who was this guy? My hero...He'd saved me from being taken by Danny. I was happy that I didn't have to face him. But now, I had to face Danny...

*_*_*_*_*_*

~Whisper's P.o.v.~

As Hunter and I sat in the ballroom, the werewolves trailed around, sniffing things. I was worried that we wouldn't get out of here as fast as I wanted, which kinda sucked. I was tired, and I laid my head on the laced cushion, closing my eyes.

I woke up in a bed that I hadn't remembered laying myself in. I looked around the room. It was a midnight green, with yellow designs. I ran my hand along the black comforter, looking around for a moment. I knew that I was in the castle, as it was obvious that I wasn't in a damned tent. I pushed myself out of bed, wiggling my bare toes as I pressed my feet to the wooden floor. A yawn escaped.

I tore my eyes from my bare feet, and looked at the door as it opened. "Rise and shine." Grunted a deep voice. Felix...

I looked up at him, rubbing my arms gently. "Good morning, sir." I whispered, biting down on my lip. I pushed myself up, but I was pushed back down. I gasped and gawked up at the man. "W..What are you doing..." I whispered, his face inches from mine.