👧 Mika Is A Bitch 👧

﹏ 👟 ﹏

Weeks had passed by, Yuu spent his days to either eye fucking Mika from afar or day dreaming about him whenever he was not around. Shinoa and Kimizuki were still teasing him about it but he was used to it now. Sometimes Mitsuba joined them but she was not as bad as the other two, not that Yuu could care less. And at the end of the day, Yoichi still got the place in his heart to be the good listener he was.

After his little observation, Yuu found that Mika hardly talked to other people besides his best friends. Random girls oftentimes came over to him and shamelessly flirted with him, but Mika seemed uninterested and shrugged them off.

But when Mika happened to walk across from Yuu, he would say hi to him or simply waved. It made Yuu's tummy feel like it was filled with butterflies, he couldn't describe the feeling. He felt like he's got the chance to be with Mika. Seeing this, it was like Mika was giving him hope. Yuu prayed it was true though.

So, Yuu was planning his second confession. He hoped this time he got the chance to say that he had feelings for him without getting interrupted. As he could bear his nervousness better then, knowing Yuu and Mika were somewhat interacting to each other. It might ease the tension.

"Mika?" Yuu didn't know what possessed him to approach Mika's table in the middle of full cafeteria that afternoon, but what he knew by now that Mika's attractive friends were staring at him like hawk. All of them, including the slut that clung herself on Mika's arm like her life depended on it.

"Yes, Yuu-chan?" Mika drew his hand from the girl's possessive grasp and turned around to give Yuu his undivided attention. Yuu tried his best not to jump in victory.

Yuu didn't know if he blushed because of Mika's attention on him or the way he called him that nickname in front of the whole cafeteria to hear. No, he did not blush that hard anyway.

"Do you have time? I need to tell you something." Yuu didn't want to look desperate, but he couldn't help it.

"Okay then, let's get out of here, yeah?" Mika grabbed Yuu's wrist and started leading him to the other side of cafeteria where was a little deserted. Yuu's cheeks were totally not red when they got to their destination. Even if they were red, he was sure it was from the cold temperature. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Um, can I ask you a question first?" Yuu asked, his tone unsure. His hands started to get clammy.

"Sure? Even though you already did." Mika's poker face was on display. But he let out a chuckle when he saw Yuu frowning, ready to defend himself but Mika didn't let him. "Go ahead, little menace."

Yuu's eyebrows knitted together at the nickname. He was anything but that. "Who was that girl in the cafeteria?"

Mika's body went stiff before he laughed, loudly. Oh, Yuu wished he could hear that laugh for the rest of his life, preferably in other situation though. "Is Yuu-chan jealous? But, nope. She's not my girlfriend. So you don't have to worry that pretty little head of yours."

Yuu subconsciously sighed in relief, knowing he really had the chance. She was just another thirsty bitch who liked to be around Mika only for his fame.

"Um, well." Okay, this was it. Yuu was going to confess, there was not turning around anymore. The fact that Mika didn't have a girlfriend soothed him, he felt like he wouldn't get rejected, Yuu hoped. "I wanted to tell you that I-I've.. I've l-liked you for awhile now. Not that k-kind of like, but like, like like. I know it's unpredictable, but I like you, Mika."

Yuu squeezed his eyes shut. This was it. Yuu had said it all, he was gonna get rejected.

"No, Yuuichirou." Yuu's heart broke when he heard his name instead of Yuu-chan. He knew it from the way previous Mika's cheerful voice dropped to the raspy, cold heartless bastard tone he used. Yuu opened his eyes and saw Mika turned his back at him. "You don't get it. When I said she wasn't my girlfriend, doesn't mean I don't have one."

A couple of gasps were heard following Mika's statement. From the corner of his eyes, Yuu knew where they came from. Of course, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi and Kimizuki wouldn't have missed watching Yuu's, once again, embarrassing moment. They were the luckiest people, really. But from the other side, he saw Lacus and René were watching them as well. Their faces were priceless, like they were shocked by something.

Yuu bit his lip, Mika had stopped after he walked a few metres away from Yuu with his back facing him. He had shut out Mika's unnecessary long speech a while ago, it would just hurt his feelings furthermore.

"-Hell, even my best friends doesn't know about this. She's a model too so she wouldn't have time for me. Unlike you-"

Yuu couldn't take it anymore. He took his time before he ran towards Mika and knocked him down with the hard kick on Mika's back. The blond boy was shoved harshly to the ground, falling face first.

"Yuu!"

Yuu ignored them. Instead he rolled his eyes and folded his arms on his chest. "That doesn't mean you have to be rude to me. Bye, you conceited prick. I don't need to know your tragic love life with that pathetic excuse you called girlfriend."

Without anything else to say, Yuu walked away with his friends trailed like lost puppy behind him, leaving a laying down Mika with a bloody nose.

"Wow, that kid sure as hell has nerve." Lacus chuckled as he helped Mika sitting up. "I think I like him now."

"I deserve it." Mika ignored the second part as he wiped his nose with the handkerchief René gave him. "He didn't let me finish tho."

"Well, you're a jerk to us too, you know." René told him, making Lacus nod, agreeing with him. "We didn't even know you have a girlfriend until you told him seconds ago."

"Yeah, think of a way to screw me over, don't you?" Mika chuckled. "I fucked everything up, didn't I?"

"Your fault, bitch. I need to side with him from now on." Lacus walked away, swinging his hips like a queen.

"He is something, isn't he?" René spoke, helping Mika to the nurse to clean his nose up.

Mika let out a chuckle. "I guess it's my turn to bring myself to the nurse office, isn't it?"

1127 words