📚 Library: "That's him, huh?" (1) 📚

﹏  💃   ﹏

“I farted in front of my crush, oh my god, how could you not freak out if you were me?” Yuu whined at Yoichi. He was the one he could trust blabbering about Mika between the rest of his friends.

It was lunch time. Yuu had managed to steal Yoichi from the gang and bring him to the library. He knew he should be quiet by now, knowing he was at his third warning. But he was given duties in there to help with cleaning and keeping the books in order by Mr. Lee, the previous teacher he shouted at back then, instead of detention as punishment. It was not his fault he needed to get his embarrassment off of his chest as soon as possible.

“I'm sure he wouldn't say anything about it to his friends.” Yoichi whispered, having to bring his finger up to Yuu's lips, stopping him from saying anything. “No, I mean, he brought you to the nurse, right?”

“And it was also the third time he did that for me. For fuck's sake, what is wrong with me?” Yuu hissed, he couldn't help but blamed himself to be so stupid from the start.

“And it means, he cares about you, Yuu. Actions speak louder than words.” Yuu wanted so badly to believe Yoichi's words, but look what he did. Nobody wished to have a boyfriend like him.

After Yoichi back to his class, Yuu was relishing his pain. The silent rule was only valid until the lunch time, after that it was no longer consider as a rule. Students most likely attended their class anyways. That was what Yuu thought. So it was only Yuu and the librarian who was an old woman in her early sixties.

After cleaning, Yuu was bored so he decided to sing a bunch of sad songs with the broom as his partner dance. Mrs. Betty, the librarian, laughed out loud seeing him. A little show the boy was showing her amused her so she let him being noisy in there as if his presence was her entertainment in an awfully quiet library.

On the other side of the library, there was a room that were used for the gathering place. The rest of members were already dispersed, but Mika as the vice president of Monarch Association of Student Councils stayed for awhile to discuss about the annual party that will be held in a few months. Funny how it turned out that the president of MASC was René and the secretary was Lacus. The reason Mika refused to be the president was because he couldn't handle it being a busy model as he was. Sometimes he missed a few meetings then and there so he decided it was better for him to be only a vice president, it was for the benefit of the school either. So seeing the chance to talk it through, René, Mika and Lacus stayed back for half an hour before they made their way out through the library.

“Did you hear that? Are we even allowed to sing in library?” Lacus cringed at the loud, fake sad voice of a boy. He turned to see his friends' reaction. René was having the usual I-don't-give-a-fuck face on whilst Mika was smiling a bit, barely visible but it's there. Lacus raised an eyebrow at that.

They also heard Mrs. Betty's laugh filled the place.

“Seems like Mrs. Betty was having fun. We should let that boy entertain her.” René commented with a smirk. He might not be the most caring person but his boyfriend was too oblivious. He had seen the transformation on Mika's face when they entered the library. That was definitely the kid.

They came across with a boy with raven hair and green eyes were smiling so wide (despite the sad songs he sang) at Mrs. Betty's laughing figure in front of him, in his hand was a broom that he danced with to the odd movements he made. The sight was really amusing really.

Mika had told Lacus and René about Yuu a couple times. It was such a surprise for them to know that there was a boy that had managed to attract Mika's interest. Even though they were best friends, Yuu was the first person Mika had ever randomly brought up in their conversation. Lacus and René didn't even know his former boyfriends/girlfrends. Ever.

Mikaela's lips twitched up in a smile. He didn't know what it was to feel about Yuu. Well, even when the first time they met was nowhere near normal, or the fact that he literally passed out twice on him, or the way he blushed whenever Mika was around him, or even when he did something out of mind, he still adored him. There was always something in Yuu that Mika was fond of.

“This one, huh?” René whispered, interrupting his thoughts.

Mika hummed, confirming him.

Both woman and the boy were unaware of the eyes that were watching their every move. It was until Lacus, who was dying in curiosity, strode towards them and pulled Yuuichirous's hair, making the boy shriek and Mrs. Betty startle at the sudden disruption. The other two upperclassmen were just standing there with their jaws on the ground, having no idea the purple haired boy would lash out at Yuu.

To be continued. . .

899 words