🏠 Clarification 🏠

﹏   🚘   ﹏

Yuu was allowed to go home as the doctor said it was unnecessary to stay overnight for him. But he was under watch of everyone since doctor believed he was suicidal because of his wrist and the suspicion of starving himself.

“For fuck's sake, it was an accident!” Yuu was on the verge of throwing tantrum, acting like he was nothing like any normal patient who was just leaving the hospital. He tried to explain it but no one believed him.

They were currently in Guren's huge car that would bring each of them home. Lacus and René decided to go home on their own so in there were left Yuu, Mika, Guren, Shinya and the rest of Yuu's friends. Mika could go home by himself if he wanted, but why not spend more time with Yuu-chan?

The sky started to darken, meaning the day was almost over. That didn't mean they would be mean to Yuu like he was the victim here. Yuu honestly was getting irritated with them.

“Look at your wrist, though. People who did that are usually in denial and become riled up when asked about it.” Guren gave him lecture, which Yuu responded with a snort.

“But I wasn't doing it on purpose! I'm telling you the truth!”

“In denial. Check.” Shinoa pretended to write something on her invisible note.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Become ril– oh no, he's aggressive even!” She continued to annoy Yuu more. It was fun seeing Yuu with red face, trying to bottle up his wrath.

“Shinoa, if you say anything else, I swear to god—” Yuu nearly stood up from his seat to threaten the smaller girl but Mika took his cue to step in before he could do anything else.

“Yuu-chan.” Mika warned him, voice all calm but a warning anyway, making the said boy go quiet as shiver ran all the way down his spine. “Just explain, please.”

“I'm sorry.” Yuu listened to him almost immediately and sat back. His brain contemplated whether or not he should tell them the actual fact. “Um, well, the truth is, yes, I was gonna do it.”

“Yuuichirou.” Shinya said, sounding disappointed. He thought he was succeeded to be a parent, but he was wrong. He was not there when his son needed him. He was not enough for Yuu.

“Yuu-chan.” Mika's voice was lacing with sadness. It was all my fault, he thought painfully.

“No, guys. Hear me out first. I was gonna do it but I had my hesitation. I was just convincing myself not to do it but then I was startled by something.” Yuu winced at the thought as if he redid the act. “Guess that was when I realized I cut myself accidentally. I panicked so I bundled up my clothes to cover it. Then I met you guys outside the gym. That's what I mostly remember, really.”

“And I found you at the bottom of stairs down the hallway.” Yoichi added.

“Oh, I just remembered it then. After I put my clothes in my locker, I ran to the closest bathroom to clean up the scar. I guess I didn't even reach there yet.” Yuu finished the story, looking around to find Mika with twisted face. “Mika.”

“I'm sorry, Yuu-chan. I shouldn't have gone in the first place.” His icy blue eyes were watery, Yuu wanted nothing more than to engulf the older boy in his embrace.

“No, don't say that. What's more important right now that you are here with me.” Yuu placed his arms around his waist as his head snuggled against Mika's neck, inhaling as much the scent of Mika as he could.

Mika didn't say anything but held Yuu as close to him, placing his head on his hair immediately smelling the strawberry shampoo coming from Yuu's fluffy black hair.

“Sorry to ruin your moment boys, but we've arrived at Mika's.” Shinya's chuckles were followed by a few snickers from the others.

“Uh, oh.” Yuu awkwardly pulled away, missing the warmth straightaway.

Mika got out of the vehicle, Yuu trailed behind. They stopped next to the car as Mika turned around to face Yuu.

“Um, Mika.” Yuu hid his hands, playing with them in the back. He was so nervous he didn't know what he's supposed to do. Mika was his first boy crush he's ever had and he was standing not even a feet away from him. They had kissed, but what now? Should he kissed him a goodbye? Or would it seem too clingy? Yuu was so confused. His eyes were more interested to see the ground as he bit his lower lip. “I, um, I'll see you tomorrow t-then.”

Yuu was about to turn around and gripped the door handle when Mika took a hold of his shoulder, turning him around as he clamped his mouth onto Yuu's.

Yuu's eyes were as wide as saucer. All the thoughts in his mind were erased immediately and he closed his eyes.

Mika felt giddy. He tried as hard as he could not to let his tongue out and explore Yuu's mouth. Yet he enjoyed the way Yuu's lips were so soft and tender against his, making him want to keep him like this forever.

Mika slid his arm down Yuu's waist and the other held him on the nape as if he locked his body with his, deepening the kiss. Gosh, did it feel nice.

“M-Mika.” Yuu panted between the kiss. He didn't want to go too far but he didn't want to stop either. He was new to this kind of thing so. Fortunately, Mika granted his wish and detached his lips.

“Yuu-chan.” Mika smiled, staring at the breathless Yuu. He was so beautiful he didn't want to let go. He gave him the last, brief peck before parting his way. “I'll see you tomorrow. Good night.”

Yuu didn't know what to say anymore as he felt the heat on his face refused to go away, so he just waved his hand a little before made his way back into the vehicle.

If he was greeted with a couple of ‘aww’s once he was seated back with a red face, nobody needed to know.

1044 words