🐟 First Date: Getting To Know You (1) 🐟

﹏ 💦 ﹏

“Mika, where are we going?” Yuu asked for the tenth times that day, Mika counted. He had been blindfolded since he was in Mika's car and he had yet to know where Mika was taking him. He hated being unaware of something.

“Just follow my lead, Yuu-chan.” Mika calmly said back, making the other huff in annoyance.

They had just gotten out of the car and they were in the middle of nowhere. He had planned a picnic date at his secret place. That was where he went this morning. He had set up a big picnic basket along with the blankets and all of those stuff. The sight was breathtaking, it was basically like any other forest, but the lake in it was worth to watch the sunset. The water was clear, sometimes he even saw a few little fishes then and there. And there was also a pond not to far away from the lake. It was a medium size, enough for four to six geese to swim in there. He feed them with rice or other food he casually brought for them. They didn't like the clean water in the lake so they just drank from it instead of swim in it.

The place was simply nature and Mika liked it. He couldn't wait to show it to Yuu. He could only hope Yuu liked it as much as he did.

Mika was deep in thought, it was no helping because Yuu decided to become silent awhile ago when suddenly the boy stepped on a branch with multiple twigs that managed to scratch his skin, making Yuu screech in terror and latch himself onto Mika, arms around his neck.

“What the fuck is that, Mika!? Where are you even taking me? Just tell me 'cause I'm done with this shit.” Yuu threatened the blond boy, making him want to give in once he heard Yuu's distressed voice.

Mika got him no answer as he continued to walk with Yuu in his arms. He didn't have problem carrying Yuu, seeing the boy was light despite his recovery after the phase he was going through. Lacus had told him about the lack of food he ate after his absent, after his rejection as he called it. Mika became worried sick and all he wanted to do was to punish himself for hurting such a wonderful boy.

“Mika, are we in a forest?” Yuu spoke up, his tone wary.

Mika hummed, he couldn't let the younger boy being clueless forever.

“You are not going to kill me, are you?” Yuu asked again, being cautious this time. He also started to give their bodies a good distance, in case Mika would confirm his thoughts he could jump as soon as possible.

“Yes.” How wrong Mika thought to joke about it when all of a sudden Yuu struggled against him, trying to escape his embrace. “Yuu-chan, I was just joking, for God's sake.” Yuu stopped his movements completely, letting Mika shift him in his arms properly before continued to walk again. “Why did you even believe me in the first place? Did you really think I'd kill you?”

“Well, it is not impossible.” Yuu mumbled, getting himself cozy on Mika's chest, his heartbeat calmed him somehow.

“Well, it's not really my intention.” When he heard Mika chuckle, Yuu playfully hit him on his muscular bicep.

They, or Mikaela, walked in a comfortable silent until they reached Mika's set up place. Mika put the boy down before he went to untie the blindfold. “Are you ready, Yuu-chan?”

“As ready as I ever be.” Once he got to open his eyes and see his surroundings, he let out a girly squeal which he didn't care it had ever left his mouth. He just didn't expect that his crush, gone from school, skipping classes, preparing all of this for him. In normal date, they usually went to movies or a restaurant, letting people serve them. But Mikaela, the boy he loved, a model, willingly spent his time for their date. He still couldn't wrap it around his head.