🎁 Will You? 🎁

﹏ 👌 ﹏

It was lunch break when Mika decided it was good to be back to school. He walked to the cafeteria and spotted the jet black haired boy with green eyes in the usual table was eating his lunch along with his friends as they talked.

Mika slid into the seat right next to Yuuichirou and faced the unaware boy, grasping the wrist of hand that was currently holding a slice of pizza. "Hi, Yuu-chan."

The sudden move made the boy whose hand was held jerk his head towards Mika as he caught the sight of Yuu's wide, forest green eyes look into his with a mouthful of pizza making his cheeks look round and swollen. He was still beautiful to Mika.

Yuu was too far away into his trance he wasn't aware that he said "hello" but it sounded more like "hewow" with his mouth filled with food.

"Well, hello to you too, beautiful. But maybe you should swallow them first before you say anything else." Mika lightly chuckled, watching Yuu's brain work again. He saw him hiding his cheeks that had a tinge of dark pink on each of them, looking cute as ever.

"Mika! He missed you like crazy, you know?" Lacus made himself known to the blond boy.

The said boy smiled, gaze stilled on Yuu. "Oh, are you now?"

"Shu'up." Yuu feigned to grumble.

"So, do you have the answer today?" Mika said, dragging out the 'o' in so.

It caught Yuu off guard as he coughed, hiding his nervousness. Before he could respond, Mika beat him to it.

"I'm not gonna force you to answer it today, but I have another question, the one that you should answer right away." The way Mika said it making Yuu fidgety. He was dying with curiosity.

"Um." Yuu cleared his throat, the heat on his cheeks spreading down to his neck. Mika was always succeed making him hot. "I'll try to answer it as soon as possible."

"Okay." Mika sincerely smiled, his eyes twinkling with something he didn't know. He straightened his posture before he spoke again. "Do you wanna go out with m-"

Yuu yelled out a "YES!" when suddenly he felt someone was tickling his side.

Mika was laughing when he realized what was happening, the rest of the students in the cafeteria were laughing along seeing the sight before them.

Yuu was trying to stop Shinoa from tickle him as Lacus was trying to shield Yuu, but not really helping him get away from the girl, he was just there to make it harder for Yuu to move as the green eyed boy was getting breathless as the time went by.

"Ah, s-stop, hahahah, p-please, stop." Yuu said, was getting cut off by own laughter every now and then.

"Guys, let my Yuu-chan breathe, please." Mika stepped forward to hide Yuu to himself, having mercy on him. Shinoa and Lacus went back to their previous seats.

Mika held a breathless Yuu to his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall rapidly as Yuu sucked as much air into himself as he could.

"Did you plan that so I said yes?" Was the first thing came out of Yuu's lips after that.

Mika widened his eyes as he pulled Yuu back so he could look at his red face. "What? No, of course not. What did you- oh god, no- I could never, I swear to god- guys, it's all of your fault- Look, Yuu-chan, I can-"

Yuu silenced him with planted a kiss on Mika's cheek before pulling away to smile at him, ignoring his own cheeks going flushed. "Yes, I will go out with you."

The cheering from other students could be heard after his declaration. Mika's shocked face was still on display before was replaced with his grinning one. "Oh, you got me there."

Yuu whispered, "Can we skip class, then?"

655 words