First Day Out.....

En başından başla

They spent the next day shopping and getting her hip while also letting her keep her style. He even made her get her hair done. She had to admit eating real food and being pampered felt nice and relaxed. Yet as she barged into the executive office of Empire all that relaxing was gone.

She thought her heart would beat out her chest when she busted in expecting him to be in his office. She dodged a bullet when she did because as she stared at pictures of him she realised that even after what he did the sight of him made her heart skip.

She stopped at a picture with his arms wrapped around some skinny woman with barley any hair. Cookie frowned studying her. She looked white washed...prissy even, Cookie made a face. How did he get with her hood ass if that's what he was into? She was skinny and didn't have thick hips on her like Cookie. The woman's body was petite and small, Cookies was curvy.

Cookie pursed her lips running her hands down her sides. Her patterned loose blouse, with these snug white pants and sleek heels had her looking like a million bucks. She sure didn't feel like it, getting over the fact that Lu's new bitch didn't measure up to her it left the fact that this was Lu new bitch.

"Ladies and gentleman the queen has returned." Lucious spoke aloud as he entered the room. His voice sending a shudder through her body. It was just as rich and raspy as it used to be. He slowly walked over to her admiring her from behind. Her ass sitting plump and up where it was supposed to be. He licked his lips as she turned to face him.

"Wow......17 years later and you are still.....beautiful." He whispered.

His breath caught a little, she hadn't aged at all. In fact she was more beautiful then he remembered. Looking away he grabbed his still waiting glass of Brandy.

"When did you get out?" He asked curiously, her eyes traveled his body as she answered.

"Two days ago." She answered walking past him and sitting down. He hummed processing the information as he to sat down. Her eyes fell right between his legs, a print she was always used to seeing visible. Her thoughts took an immediate downwards dive into the vault of memories. He had always packed so fat but she wondered if he was bigger now.

"You know...I can't imagine what you went through in there. But I want you to know you weren't the only one that suffered." Those words were like a bucket of cold water on her skin. Her eyes narrowed at him, how dare he.

"...17 years I did for you and this family and you're gonna tell me who suffered." She hissed.

"The boys had to learn how to cope without you, I did, I had to parent them by myself and still get on the road. I had to...."

"Sit in a glorious mansion out where you have no neighbors, and eat top of the line food, and wipe your ass with golden toilet paper." She spat getting up.

"That's okay, I'm coming to get what's mine." She added walking up to his desk.

"What are you talking about baby?" He asked the term slipping out. Her eyes flared as she looked at him.

"I'm talking about this company. It was my 400 thou that started this bitch! You know it and I know it, and I want half my company." She demanded taking a seat in the office chair.

"Your company? This is my company, I built this, I groomed this!" He barked getting up, she rose a brow at him.

" Where it come from bitch?" She spat meeting his glare head on. His jaw ticked showcasing his temper.

"It don't work like that Cookie! I don't own most of this company anymore. I own at max 40% of this company, I can't give you half." He hissed stepping onto his platform.