Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding

Start from the beginning

Lucy grinned and pointed behind her "he's over there."

Wendy looked where Lucy pointed and saw him standing by the pond in a black suit and purple tie. Wendy smiled and said "thanks Lucy!"

Lucy smiled and went over to Natsu.

Wendy walked over to Romeo weaving through everyone. Romeo turned and saw her walking towards him he waved. Wendy reached him and said "hi!"

Romeo smiled "you look pretty."

Wendy blushed a little "thanks."

***

Kagura was standing with Millianna chatting. Millianna then gasped and looked over at something. Kagura asked "what is it?"

Millianna said "Erza looks really pretty!"

Kagura moved her eyes over to her and smiled slightly "yes she does."

Millianna was in a long black dress with purple and pink roses it was held up with a strap tied around her neck. She was in purple wedges. Milliana asked "want to go over and talk to them?"

Kagura nodded and they walked over to them.

Erza noticed them and smiled "Millianna, Kagura! You both look wonderful."

Kagura nodded "thank you." Kagura was in a dark purple dress with gold gems around the waist. it went to her feet and had a small slit up the side. It had thick straps and went around her neck and over her shoulders, her shoes were black heels.

Something tapped Kagura's ankle. She looked down and saw Frosch looking up at her.

Kagura kneeled down "Frosch?"

Frosch waved "hello."

Kagura smiled "what are you doing here?"

Frosch shrugged.

Kagura raised her eyebrows "I think you're lost."

"Fro thinks so too!"

Kagura picked Frosch up "want me to take you to Rogue or the exceeds?" She then fixed the bow tie on Frosch's neck that was undone.

"Rogue!" Frosch smiled.

Kagura nodded and left Millianna with Erza and went looking for the Sabertooth member. She looked to her left and saw the Sabertooth members all chatting and Rogue standing looking at them chatting with a blank expression. 

Kagura walked over to them and said "hello."

They turned and Yukino said "Kagura!"

Rogue noticed Frosch and Kagura handed him back to Rogue. Rogue patted his head and said "I thought he was with the exceeds."

"Fro thinks so too!"

Kagura replied "I think he wanted to see you."

Rogue patted his head and said to Kagura "thank you." He added "you look nice."

Kagura nodded "thank you." She observed them all and said "I'll see you inside then." She turned and walked back to Millianna.

Orga, Rufus, Sting and Yukino all raised their eyebrows and grinned at Rogue.

Rogue rolled his eyes "no."

***

Meredy exclaimed "guys bunch up I'll take a picture of you all!"

Meredy lifted the strap off from around her neck and held up her camera.

The gang all stood in a row by the pond.