There was no way Jin was going to fix this on his own without getting hit by the stressed out blonde, hence why he wanted Jungkook inside the room with him. Jungkook was somewhat of a safe haven for Taehyung and probably the only one who could get through him at the moment, every other person would stress the blonde out even more and the last thing Jin wanted was to bring Taehyung to the separation room and drug him out. Jungkook was their last hope before Jin had to call for serious backup to make sure Taehyung didn't hurt himself any further. "Kook, close the door!"

Within a second Jungkook had switched his mind off and started to move on orders completely. If he wanted to help here he needed to get out of his head and act on whatever Jin told him to do, he needed to remove his own fears to help Taehyung and that was exactly what he was doing right now. With a swift move the ravenette had closed the door behind him, his eyes back on Jin. "What do you need me to do?"

Jin's eyes switched shortly between the two boys before he made his way a little closer to Taehyung. "You have to cage him inside your embrace if you are willing to try it. You might get hit or scratched by him, keep that in mind. Normally I wouldn't restrain someone who is having this kind of attack but we have to protect him against himself Kook. He's going to seriously injure himself if we don't stop it."

Jungkook quickly walked up next to Jin, sure he was willing to try it if it meant calming Taehyung down. He could handle a few scratches or hits if it meant helping Taehyung. The ravenette gave Jin a small nod and a soft sigh could be heard from the elder. "It's best if you cage him around his upper arms and force him against your body, that way he won't be able to use the upper part of his body anymore. I will make sure to grab both of his hands to stop him from injuring your back. Talk to him while you do it and have him against you. Your voice might be what he needs right now."

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung, the elder's hands now clawing at his upper legs. The ravenette's heartbeat picked up a little and his breaths got a little more laboured but nothing he couldn't handle. Jungkook saw how Jin turned a little to give the ravenette more room and next thing he knew Jin was counting to three before the both of them darted forward towards Taehyung.

Within an instant Jungkook had caged Taehyung's upper body within his arms, forcing the elder against chest.

An ear piercing scream fell out of Taehyung's mouth while he started to claw at Jungkook's back, fighting against the grip both Jungkook and Jin had on him. Taehyung's head harshly moved from left to right while he tried to force himself out of Jungkook's grip multiple times.

Jungkook closed his arms a little further on Taehyung while he felt how Jin started to get a hold on the elder's hands too. "Tae stop, it's me Kook."

Taehyung's head kept shaking from left to right while his muscles became even more tense.

"Tae, it's me. You're safe, I won't harm you. You're safe with me, I'm here to help you." Jungkook spoke again while he turned his head a little towards Taehyung.

Another ear piercing scream sounded through the room making Jungkook and Jin turn their head a little away to stop the sound from making them deaf.

"Keep talking Kook, doesn't matter about what. Let him hear your voice." Jin's voice sounded from behind the ravenette and before Jungkook realised what he was doing he started to tell Taehyung about his day, about their friendship, about their meetups and the things he liked about the elder. All while he kept holding Taehyung against him and providing him with some form of safety against himself. While Taehyung tried to keep getting away from Jungkook he didn't scream anymore.

"You're doing amazing Kook, keep going!" Jin spoke again, encouraging the youngest of them all to keep talking about whatever. "I'm going to let go of his hands in a minute, try to keep him against you."