Chapter 15

Jungkook knew he had messed up big time yesterday. After Jin had thrown him out of the room he had had no other choice then to go home and think about his actions. He knew he had messed up big time with Taehyung. The elder had been nothing but nice to him so Jungkook had no good reason at all to lash out like he had done. Sure Taehyung had a little difficulty with personal boundaries and his whole aura was something Jungkook couldn't cope with that well but he had never given Jungkook a reason to yell at the blonde. Jungkook's own stupid mistakes had put him in the mess he was currently in and he knew it way too well. The moment he had set foot in the club he had already known it was a bad idea but old habits die hard and Jungkook learned that the hard way now. Besides his one night stand hadn't even been that good if he was honest.

So with a heart that was pounding in his chest Jungkook was currently making his way inside the hospital towards Jin's office. Today there weren't any sessions but he knew he had to make it up with both Taehyung and Jin. Jin had been way too good to him the last couple of weeks and the elder didn't deserve the treatment Jungkook had given him. Jungkook wasn't ungrateful for his help, the opposite was true. Jungkook actually was very grateful but he had this stupid habit of fucking up everything around himself. Taehyung this time being the one that was on Jungkook's wrong end of the stick. Lets just say Jungkook regretted his action to his bones, making him realise that the sooner he fixed it the better.

With his heart still pounding in his chest Jungkook walked up towards Jin's office door. The ravenette took a deep breath before he softly knocked on the door, hoping Jin would at least give him a chance to explain himself.

One second passed

Ten seconds passed

Twenty seconds passed

Jungkook saw how the door before him slowly opened and he instantly came face to face with Jin.

One of Jin's eyebrows shot up and a questioning look fell over his face.

Jungkook looked down while taking a deep breath. "Can we talk?"

A short silence fell over the two before Jin took a step backwards and motioned Jungkook to come in. "I'm not sure why I'm even agreeing with this but come in."

A small smile fell over Jungkook's face and before he knew it he was seated across from Jin, a cup of hot tea in his hands. Jungkook blew on the hot liquid every now and then before he dared to make eye contact with Jin. "I'm sorry....about yesterday."

Jin put his own cup down, folding his hands in his lap while he gave Jungkook an unreadable expression. "Sorry doesn't fix what happened Jungkook, you yelled at one of my patients without any reason. I already showed you mercy about being late but I'm not sure if I can let this one slide"

a soft sigh left Jungkook, knowing Jin was right. "I know."

Jin grabbed his cup of tea again, his eyes still fixed on Jungkook. "You yelled at one of my patients Jungkook, people I need to protect and guide to a better life. You yelling at them doesn't help with that at all and the fact that it was Taehyung who you yelled at makes it even worse. Out of all people you chose Taehyung......the only one who already has more than enough on his mind without you yelling at him."

Jungkook gave Jin a short nod, knowing he was right. "I....I know and you're absolutely right. I should have never yelled at him.......I fucked up the night before." Jungkook started his explanation.

"Something happened and it drove me to my old habits. I got drunk and went home with a boy. That's the reason I was late. I hurried here as fast as I could the moment I woke up. I had a huge hangover yesterday and Taehyung is quite loud." A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth.