Chapter 2

With his clothes completely soaked by now, his hair dripping with water and his skin gone pale due to the cold Jungkook softly knocked on Namjoon's door. The elder must be up since the lights in his living room were still turned on but there wasn't any sound coming from behind the door. It did make sense though. Namjoon was someone who prefered peace and silence around him opposed to Jungkook's preferences. Jungkook hated silence, it gave his mind too much space for negative thoughts. Thoughts he rather ignored than face head on. Thoughts Namjoon knew about, hence the reason why he wanted Jungkook to get help. 

Jungkook had known Namjoon for quite some years now, making him the only person that knew the younger before his mother had died who hadn't left him. He had met Namjoon at a local noodle shop one night and the two had grown to become really good friends within a short amount of time. The elder was there for him when his mother passed and even after that he never even considered to give up on Jungkook, not even when Jungkook started to rebel against Namjoon too. The elder could handle it and he always made sure Jungkook had a place to go to when things got too much for him or when the younger fucked up shit again. 

Every visit Namjoon would try to get Jungkook into a talk with his partner Seokjin, or as the eldest prefered just Jin but Jungkook would always decline. He just didn't see the need for it, there was nothing wrong with him and he could handle his thoughts himself if needed. Namjoon being the good person he is didn't think that was true though so he decided to take matters into his own hands, seeing that the younger was completely destroying himself more and more with each day. So he gave the raven haired an ultimatum 'next time you come here after something has happened you're gonna talk to Jin. I don't care if you want it or not, this has been going on for long enough now and I will strap you to a chair if you try to escape.'

With those words lingering in Jungkook's head he knocked a second time on the door before him, this time a little harder and a little more urgent. His body had started to shiver quite heavy now and he would love to get inside a warm room. He should just have stolen that jacket on his way here, at least he would have been a little warmer and less soaked.

Jungkook lifted his hand once more, this time knocking with quite some force. He could only hope that either Namjoon or his partner Seokjin would open the door within the next minute or he would be completely fucked. Sleeping out on the streets wasn't exactly on his schedule for the night. Even though he had done it before and he knew some pretty good places to sleep he had never done it when it rained this hard.

Jungkook was about to knock a third time on the door when the door before him suddenly opened, revealing his best friend in his pyjamas, a book in his hand and some reading glasses on his nose. Jungkook gave Namjoon a short look before he looked down at the ground. "I uhm.......I fucked up again."

A soft sigh left Namjoon's mouth while he stepped a little to the side. "It's okay Kook, come in. The bathroom is free and you can warm yourself up a little before we speak. I'll make sure to bring you some dry clothes."

Jungkook looked up for a second sending Namjoon a quick thank you with his eyes before he walked past the older boy and up the stairs. A hint of a tear made its way into the young boy's eyes but as quick as it came it left. Jungkook wasn't someone who cried and he would stay true to that statement.

With small but quick steps Jungkook walked up the stairs, hearing how Namjoon closed the door while Jin asked from somewhere else who was on the door this late at night. Another sigh could be heard from downstairs while Namjoon answered his partner that it was just Kookie who got in some trouble again. The dark haired boy heard how Namjoon started to leave the hallway, his voice sounding farther away with the second. 

Softly shaking his head Jungkook walked the rest of the stairs and into the bathroom. He immediately got rid of his soaked clothes and within a few seconds he had turned on the shower. Even Though he stood butt naked in the bathroom waiting for the shower to warm up it wasn't as cold as being in his soaked clothes. It didn't take long for the shower to warm up and within a few seconds Jungkook was under the warm water, his body slowly getting warmer with each passing second.

The ravenette didn't know how long he had stood under the shower before a soft knock sounded through the room. Knowing that it was probably Namjoon who was bringing him some dry clothes Jungkook gave permission to open the door while he started to wash his body behind the shower curtain.

"Jungkook?" a soft voice sounded through the room while he could hear the person picking up the wet clothes.

The young boy's eyes widened a little at the sound that came through the room. The sound he heard wasn't Namjoon's voice but Jin's. Sure he knew Jin lived here too but he hadn't expected that he would be the one to bring Jungkook new clothes. After all, Jin never really got involved whenever Jungkook searched for Namjoon's help. He would give his opinion once in a while and he would always provide the two of a cup of tea whenever Jungkook came over but he never got really personal with the younger. Jungkook liked the boy but he also never got personal with Jin too, he knew some basic things about Namjoon's partner but nothing more.

A few coughs left Jungkook's mouth before he spoke a soft yeah, indicating that Jin had his attention.

"Joon asked me to bring you some clothes, they are on the sink. I've got some tea downstairs if you're ready, we're in the livingroom." The elder answered softly before Jungkook heard the door close again. 

A deep sigh left his mouth. He already knew what was coming his way downstairs. The words 'we're in the livingroom' were enough for him to know where this was heading 'cause never had he heard the word we when he came to visit Namjoon. It had always been Namjoon is in the kitchen, the fact that Jin had said we are in the livingroom had been a clear indication that Jin would be joining them this time and Jungkook had no idea if he was happy about that fact or not. 

Only one way to find out.

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What's the most rebellious thing you have ever done?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.