Chapter 4

Last night had been pretty eventful for Jungkook. He basically had agreed with Jin on the condition that he could get out of it whenever he wanted. Jungkook was willing to give it a try but only for Namjoon's sake, if it was up to himself he wouldn't come near that hospital at all. Jin had instantly offered the ravenette to stay the night so he could join him first thing in the morning. That way Jin had all the time to show Jungkook around and get him a little familiar with everything before he would be thrown into the lion's den or in other words his first group meeting.

After a little convincing from Namjoon that the sooner he would start the better it would be the younger had agreed, Namjoon instantly making him text his dad so the old man knew where his son would be that night and tomorrow. As much as Jungkook hated his dad at this moment he had still done it to get Namjoon off his back.

The younger had slept pretty well, glad to be in a warm place instead of on the streets. Namjoon had provided both his partner and Jungkook with some breakfast in the morning before he had sent the both of them off towards Soonjin.

Exactly the place where Seokjin and Jungkook had just parked Jin's expensive Audi. Jungkook's eyes slowly widened at the sight before him. The building was huge, a lot bigger than Jungkook had expected. Sure he had always known about the building but he had never been up close to it, it just never sparked his interest.

In front of the two boys was a big door that would probably lead them towards an entrance hall and the rest of the wall was covered in windows, a lot of windows. How many people even stayed here for the building to be that big?

Jungkook heard how Seokjin locked his car before he started to walk to the building, signaling Jungkook to follow him. "I will bring you to my office first so I can explain some things to you before I will ask one of the nurses to show you around on the ward. Even Though you won't be staying there it's good to know where the other people in your group stay the rest of their time."

Jungkook gave Jin a short nod, the both of them entering the building shortly after. A welcome warmth immediately engulfed the both of them. Soft light shining down on them from the big chandelier that was hanging in the middle of the hall. Apart from two cleaners and some nurses that rushed from left to right there was nobody in the hall. Jungkook didn't know why but somehow the whole building had a peaceful vibe. There was no screaming, no weird people who came up to him, no fights, no scary empty halls. Everything looked like any other hospital, something Jungkook really hadn't expected.

Jin saw how Jungkook looked a little lost around himself, of course the boy didn't know what to expect. Most people don't, always expecting the wrong horror movie things. "It's a little early, the night shift is still here and the patients are probably still asleep. Dayshift will arrive within thirty minutes, after that it will get a little busier here." With a soft smile Jin walked to the left, greeting everybody who he came across. 

The two of them not much later entering a middle sized office at the end of one of the hallways. "Welcome to my second home." Jin smiled brightly, signaling Jungkook to enter and take a seat. "Coffee?"

Jungkook gave Jin a soft nod, slowly looking around himself. Jin's office wasn't anything special. A desk with a computer, two chairs in front of it and a small seating area in one of the corners. This didn't scream CEO to Jungkook at all, this could have been anyone's office. 

Within a few minutes Jin returned with two coffee, giving Jungkook one before he took place behind his desk. "I already filled some papers in about you last night so we can skip that whole part today, Joon helped me fill them so I'm pretty sure that what's in them is correct." Jungkook instantly agreed with that statement, trusting Namjoon like the back of his hand.