Chapter 9

Jungkook had fucked up big time and he knew it too. Namjoon never lost his temper so for him to do exactly that was something Jungkook regretted with his whole heart. Namjoon had always been his place of comfort, the only person he could go to if everybody else hated him once again but now not only Yoongi had left him but also Namjoon had decided to take a step away from the rebellious ravenette. Now Jungkook was really alone without any real friends and that realisation came crashing down hard on the younger.

He had pushed away the only person that still meant the world to him by hurting that person's partner big time. Jungkook had pushed away Jin's good intentions like it was nothing. He had once again taken something for granted that wasn't granted at all. He knew Jin had to go out of his way for the younger and he knew Jin had given him special treatment but it all just hadn't mattered to Jungkook at all. The only thing on his mind had been the fact that he didn't want to be a part of that freakshow and thus he had backed out of the sessions the moment he could. Only problem was that he had never taken into consideration how much he hurted not only Jin with that decision but Namjoon too. He had willingly ignored the best intention of the older boys and even had the nerve to show up on their doorstep a few days later like nothing had happened.

The moment Namjoon had told him Jungkook needed to leave the younger had exactly done that. He knew he had no right to be in Namjoon's house anymore, he knew he had fucked up their friendship and thus he decided to accept Namjoon's request and leave the comforting place of his ex-best friend.

Small tears dripped on Jungkook's cheeks. The young ravenette had been walking for almost two hours now without having any clue where to go. He literally had no place to go to anymore except for his own house but he definitely didn't want to go there. If there was one person he didn't want to see right now it would be his father, that man had fucked up enough already and Jungkook just knew he couldn't handle anymore at this moment.

More tears dripped down his face and he softly wiped them away with the back of his hand. Jungkook didn't cry, he never did but he just couldn't hold them in anymore. In the span of two days he had lost both of his best friends and he had nowhere to go anymore. He had really fucked shit up this time and he was more than aware of that fact.

With tears still in his eyes Jungkook looked at his phone, he only had a few missed calls from his father but nothing more. He really had pushed his friends away this time. A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth before his eyes fell on the time on his phone 10:30 AM.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly widened at the time and he came to the realisation that there was still one place he could go to if they accepted him back. If he wanted to make it up with Namjoon and Jin the only thing he needed to do was accept the help they had offered. Namjoon had said so himself. "I'm sorry Kook but I don't want you here anymore if you won't accept our help." So if Jungkook accepted their help he would be welcome again, there was still a chance he could save this friendship.

Only problem was that the help the elders had offered would start within thirty minutes and he had to make a run for it to be on time. Maybe, just maybe Jin would forgive him and would let him attend another meeting so he could show the two elders that he was willing to work for them. That Jungkook didn't want to lose them as friends and that he was prepared to do what they had asked of him if it meant getting his place and persons of comfort back.

Jungkook started running like his life depended on it, constantly checking his phone if he was still on time. With a heart that pounded like crazy inside his chest and an anxious feeling in his body Jungkook arrived five minutes too late at the hospital. He sucked in a few harsh breaths before he made his way towards the front door and the meeting room. It was now or never.