Dick graysonXreader/ too caring

Warning- really short
_________________________________
(Y/N)- your name
(F/M)- fav movie
____________________________________
You and Dick have been dating for 6 months. Dick feel asleep during a movie. Enjoy
____________________________________

Your POV
     You and Dick decided to watch (F/M). During the movie Dick fell asleep on your shoulder. 'Aw he's so cute.' You thought in you head. You turn back to the movie and continued watching.

     It came to a part where a girl was crying in the movie. Dick shot up and looked at you, wide awake. "Was that you, who was crying?" He asked. You shook your head and smiled. "No it was the movie." He nodded his head slowly. Then pulled you on his lap and put his head in the crook of your neck.

    "Ok, good because I thought it was you. And I didn't want you to be crying." He said softly. You smiled 'I can't believe I love this guy. He's not going to be like the others.' You thought. "Hey after this instead of making dinner. Do you want to go out an eat? My treat." He asked. "I would love to do that."

   About right on time you look up at the movie and it was rolling the credits. "Well I guess that we can do that now." You giggled. He look at the TV screen and sighed. "Can we stay like this for a little bit longer?" He mumbled into you neck while softly kissing it. "Sure, why not." You said while playing with his hair. "I love you (Y/N)." You we're shocked. You guys never said 'I love you' to each other. "I-I love you too Dick" you said back. 'He really isn't like the others' You thought.

             The end.

I know it was short I'm sorry. Anyways I hope you liked it.