*thirty seven*

(last chapter of the year/decade (: i decided to make it fluffy stuff... p.s watch the whole video if you haven't already <3 have a happy/great/fantastic/etc. 2020! i love you all)

"Baby boy."

"No."

"My little man."

"Nuh uhh!"

The elder sneaks his hand under the younger boy's shirt, his fingertips gently brushing against the brunet's spine.

"Time to get up from your nap, sweetheart."

Tyler slowly opens his eyes, keeping them squinted, to see Josh sitting on their bed looking at him. Last Tyler knew he was on Josh's lap in the living room. He opens his eyes fully, rubbing them with small balled fists.

Josh leans in closer to Tyler, his hand still under the boy's shirt, "Hi, sleepy boy."

"Hi, dada." Tyler smiles, his bottom crooked teeth being exposed.

"Hi, baby, I made us some mac n' cheese for dinner. Dada didn't feel like making a big meal. He's feeling lazy tonight." Josh chuckles, lifting Tyler's chin up with his hand. "You ready to get some?"

Tyler nods happily. His pink lips pucker up as a signal to be given a kiss. Josh rolls his eyes playfully and does so.

"Spoiled baby." He mumbles, going back for one more kiss.

"Spoiled dada!" Tyler giggles as he's picked up from the comfort of the bed. Josh holds him close and nuzzles into the side of the brunet's head.

"I am spoiled. I have you as my baby boy. I couldn't get more spoiled than that!"

Tyler giggles as they walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. There had already been two bowls set on the table filled with mac n' cheese. Two glasses sit next to each of them, one filled with milk, the other with juice.

"Lap."

Josh cocks an eyebrow, "What?"

"Sit!" Tyler commands, pointing to a chair.

Josh tries to set Tyler down on his feet, but he wiggles and squirms to stay in the elder's hold. Keeping Tyler in his arms, Josh sits down on the chair with the boy in his lap.

"Lap!" The boy exclaims happily, bouncing on Josh's lap in happiness.

The act makes the older boy groan in what he hoped was discomfort. He places his big hands on Tyler's hips, trying his best to steady the boy to get him to stop bouncing.

"Baby, stop that, now please."

Tyler's happy demeanor vanished as he realizes he is hurting his daddy.

"Sowwy, dada." Tyler pouts.

"It's okay, tiny, lets eat up, okay?"

"Okie."

Josh bounces the boy on his left leg. He leans forward and slides the other bowl and glass of juice over to himself.

"Do you want me to feed you, Ty guy? Or are you a big boy and can feed yourself?"

"Umm..." Tyler hums, yapping his fingers to his chin in fake thought. "I do it!"

"Okay, big boy."

Josh hands Tyler a blue plastic spork and starts to dig in himself. The small boy starts to eat normally, trying his hardest not to get messy so he doesn't need his face wiped off after dinner.

"Did I do a good job, bugaboo?"

With a mouthful of the delicious box macaroni in his mouth, the brunet smiles and nods.

"Good cook!" He babbles after swallowing the pasta in his mouth.

"I am? Well thank you, baby!" Josh snuggles his face up against Tyler's cheek. "And might I say, what a good job you're doing with using your words lately! I'm so proud of you!"

The little blushes a deep pink as he brings up another spoonful of his dinner to his mouth. He takes a sloppy bite as Josh kisses his lips.

"Dada!" Tyler says accusingly as he chews his food, a grin slowly making its appearance on his face.

"What?" Josh smiles.

Tyler pouts but continues eating. He starts to get the orange-y sauce of the pasta all over his face. On his nose, lips, cheeks, and chin.

"Oh my gosh, Ty! Look at you!"

Tyler giggles as Josh sets him on the floor so he could get up and get a cloth to wipe his face off.

"Noo!" Tyler whines.

"Yess!" Josh copies.

Wetting a washcloth with warm water, Josh rings it out and walks over to Tyler again. He wipes the whining boy's face off.

"Hey, hey, hey, you're fine, goodness gracious." Josh sighs playfully.

That sentence makes the boy chuckle as the last few swipes of the cloth go over his face. Josh bends down after and grins.

"My silly boy."

Tyler blushes, "My silly daddy."

⚫️🌼⚫️

Hey!

It's almost 2020...

The beginning of the decade I was young so I don't have much to say about that...

The middle (2015/2016) I fell in (and out) of love (and get this, the person i fell in love with felt the same way back... it's sort of a long story... but we never went out with each other) and I also discovered Twenty One Pilots!!!

In 2017, who knew one simple night could change your life and make you realize that you're not yourself anymore and that you've been feeling down...

Then the last 3ish years I've spent obsessing over this band/duo, making memories with my friends, making memories in general, and most importantly.. trying to stay alive and above ground.

And it will continue to stay that way until I get the proper help...

Despite the downs, I have loved this last year, and this last decade... I made a new best friend almost exactly a year ago... so many things happened that I love... ex: Twenty One Pilots concert on Oct 26 2018 in Boston Mass... and many other things I don't have time to state if I want to get this out on time.

All in all (I guess this is an essay now), may the next year and decade treat you all with kindness and love ❤️

Thank you guys (and tyler and josh and my friends) for helping to keep me alive

Last one of the year/decade...

Love ya!

~ M ❤️

posted 11:55 p.m on Dec. 31 2019