*sixteen*

Tyler throws another snowball at Josh, dodging the one that was thrown at him.

"Never get me!" The boy yells as he starts to make another snowball.

Josh followed through with his promise and had driven to the park with Tyler when the snow stopped falling.

"That's what you think!" Josh yells back.

He runs as fast as he could to Tyler, scooping him up and spinning around with him before setting him back on his feet.

"Up!" Tyler makes grabby hands at Josh.

Josh complies, and picks the small boy up again.

"'Gain!"

"Again?"

"Yeah!"

Smiling, the older one of the two spins around for a few seconds before setting the giggly boy down once more.

"'Gain!" Tyler laughs, making more grabby hands at Josh.

"No. I'm old. I can't do that again, sweetheart."

Tyler frowns, but he stays happy. The two of them continue to play until Josh suddenly hears a scream coming from Tyler. Turning around, he sees the boy sitting with a glove off. The hand without the glove was bright red.

"Hun, what's the matter? Why is your glove off?" Josh hurriedly asks at he approaches him.

The brunet doesn't respond, he only continues to cry. Taking off his own soaking wet gloves, Josh takes Tyler's hands into his own. He warms them both up before he helps the boy stand up.

"I think almost three hours of playing in the snow is enough for you, darling."

"Up." Tyler mumbles softly, using his grabby hands once more.

Josh carries Tyler back to their car. Josh takes off the brunets snow pants and coat, leaving his long sleeve shirt on. The older boy undresses himself as well, getting in the driver's seat after.

* ^ *

Josh sits down on the couch with Tyler clinging onto him. He sets down their cups of hot chocolate with mini flavored marshmallows down on the coffee table. Tyler shifts his seat from next to Josh, to on Josh's lap.

"Hi, honey." Josh chuckles, softly kissing the boy's cheek.

"Baby."

"Huh?"

"Baby."

"What you you mean?" Josh asks with his eyebrow raised.

"Honey and baby."

"You want me to call you baby too?"

"Mhm."

Josh smiles warmly, "Okay. Then hey, baby."

Tyler smiles and nuzzles himself more into Josh's chest. A few minutes go by and Tyler sits up and takes his cup of hot chocolate and drinks some. Josh does the same, getting some on his upper lip. Tyler giggles, pointing to Josh's mouth.

"What?"

Tyler continues to point to Josh's lip that still had hot chocolate on it. His giggles start to get louder, making Josh laugh along with him.

"Do I have something? Hm?" Josh teases.

"Mhm."

Josh sets both of their cups back down as he wraps Tyler up in a tight hug. After Tyler pulls away he touches Josh's upper lip. Josh fake bites the brunet's finger, making him shriek in joy.

 Josh fake bites the brunet's finger, making him shriek in joy

"I almost got you!"

"Nu-uh!" Tyler shakes his head, his brown hair bouncing.

"Are you sure I don't have anything on my lip?"

"Hot cocoa, daddy!" Tyler wipes away the excess drink with his finger, licking to after.

The older boy's heart starts to race after hearing Tyler. He loves the feeling, though.

"Thank you, baby."

Tyler quietly squeals, turning away from Josh.

"I love you, baby."

"Love you, daddy."

Josh sighs, pulling Tyler closer.

"I'm so damn happy I found you."

The little hums, leaning more into his "seat".

"Me too."

⚫️🌼⚫️

Hey!

I'm tired and bored.

I'm trying to continue working on Strawberry Boy, but I just need some time to brainstorm I guess...

This book has a little less than half of the views then my one shots book that has been up longer and it has a little bit more votes than the one shots.

So thank you!!

And I would really appreciate if I could get ideas because I'm running out.

One last thing... if you read that book did you like the Joshler and Tysh in one chapter? Because that chapter has a lot more views than the next chapter and a little more views than the previous chapter. So if you could comment or something to let me know that'd be great.

But for now I'll just let you guys go...

Love ya!

~ M ❤️