*twenty three*

"Welcome to my temporary home sweet home!" Lilly announces as she gestures around her somewhat small hotel room.

Tyler smiles as he sees multiple shopping bags on the bed.

"He did not."

"He did too." Lilly chuckles as she leads him to the bed.

There were three shopping bags full of just shirts, two bags full of slacks, and one completely black bag that Tyler didn't know what was in it.

Lilly moves the bags and sits down and the edge of the bed, Tyler doing the same. She looks at Tyler with a mixture between an evil stare and a "you're going to like this" kind of stare.

"Okay would you be comfortable if I did makeup on you?"

Tyler widens his eyes, but nods anyway.

"I need a verbal answer." Lilly laughs as she gets up and walk over to a bag of hers, quickly scavenging through it.

"Y-Yes... I'm alright with it."

"Perfect!" She cheers.

Tyler opens on of the plastic shopping bags to see what kind of shirts Josh had bought. Tyler was grateful, but wasn't pleased that Josh had splurged as much as he did.

"Okay, so, Tyler, my makeup collection," Lilly gestures towards her makeup all over the desk. "This will be on your face soon enough, but I want to dress you up first."

"Okay..."

Lilly takes one of the three bags full of shirts, flipping it upside down to dump the contents on the bed. All of the shirts were button ups in different colors and patterns. Taking the second bag, Lilly does the same thing, dumping the shirts onto the bed.

"Now," she starts, "Josh got you all sorts of shirts that he thought you might like. I think he has a somewhat good fashion taste... but I could've done better."

Tyler smiles, picking up a random dark, lavender long sleeved button up shirt. He puts it back down after examining it.

He goes to touch the black bag before his hand is swatted away by Lilly

"No. Don't touch that. He accidentally left it here... it's a present for you..." She mutters the last part under her breath.

"Oh."

"Actually, we can get you dressed later. How about makeup first instead!"

"Okay. That's fine."

Lilly pulls up an extra chair at the desk and motions for the brunet to come and sit down. He does, sitting on the chair Lilly brought out with unease spread across his face.

"Are you okay? We don't have to do this and we can just get you dressed and I can get your hair done if you'd like...?"

"No. You're okay. I'm excited to do this! I'm just nervous about the date with me and Josh... that's all." Tyler sighs, his hands starting to tremble slightly.