Chapter 32: Not the same

Start from the beginning

"Do you love her?" I ask him as I clench my jaw dreading to hear his answer.

"You should be asking yourself that question" he responds biting the inside of his cheek. I cough in response not knowing what to say because if I say I do love her then what does that make me? And if I deny it I'll only be like Mark who's denying it too.

"Asking yourself what question?" Maze asks as she casually walks into my office eating a bowl of cereal wearing nothing but black hoodie and sliders forcing all the boys to look down at the floor, well all the boys except for Taehyung making me clench my jaw.

"Maze, put some clothes on" I instruct her as I grit my teeth still looking down at the floor. I can still see a glimpse of her long naked caramel well shaven legs and it's pissing me off that all the other boys can see them too. She used to be so shy, so covered and now she flaunts around the house like it's a playboy mansion.

"My clothes are on" she responds as she looks down at herself then looks back up at me. I sigh knowing that she's just trying to play games with me even though she knows that's not what i meant.

"Put on some more" I add this time looking into her eyes with my arms folded across my chest trying to intimidate her but she doesn't back away out of fear like she used to no instead she smirks at me catching me off guard.

"But at Daddy Tae's-"

"Fine Fine you can wear whatever you want" I raise my hands up in defeat the moment she called Taehyung Daddy. Why does she still call him that? It makes my skin crawl especially when he smiles in response.

"So bad boys what are we discussing?" She asks as she struts across the room and falls onto my sofa next to Bambam and Yugyeom stuffing her face with cereal.

"They arguing about who loves you more" Yugyeom answers with a sigh as he rubs his forehead making Maze laugh out loud hysterically. We all look at her as if she's lost her mind and I genuinely feel like she has, I mean she has killed people and my Maze doesn't even like blood.

"Oh I love this game, lemme guess who's in the semi finals" she beams as she claps her hands together and begins to scan the room biting her index finger like she's in some deep thoughts. "Ok Daddy Tae, JB and Mark, am I right?" She questions with a big smile on her face. I look over at Mark and he's rubbing the back of his head making me scoff.

"You have no idea" Bambam laughs.

"I'm buying you a house by the coast, they weather is nice and there is a lovely English school around the corner where you can go and study and did I mention there's a beach-"

"I don't want it" she cuts me off catching me off guard. I look at the photo of the house on my phone surprised, this house is everything Maze wants and more so why is she declining it?

"Ok how about this place-"

"Nope" she declines.

"But Maze you haven't even looked at it" I tell her as I try to show her a photo of the house again but she's too preoccupied on looking down at her nails.

"Don't you get it? I don't want to go away, I'm not a little kid anymore" she says as she throws her arms up in the air revealing her black underwear. I look into her eyes trying to read her but I can't seem to read her clearly, she looks broken but fixed at the same time.

"Girl You is 17 you ain't grown" Bambam sassily remarks with his arms folded across his chest.

"I'm 17 and I've had more blood on my hands than a butcher, I think I've grown enough" maze responds and all Bambam can do is put his hands up in defeat. The way those words casually left her mouth just doesn't sit well with me, it's as if she was trying to persuade herself that what she did was justified.