Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine

Depuis le début

Yukino said "can I get ready with you guys? I'll bring my stuff here?"

Lucy nodded "of course!"

Yukino smiled and then left to her room to retrieve her suitcase. Sting sighed "I can't believe you guys are going to get ready now."

Natsu offered "hey there's an xbox in our room we've got fifa, want to play?"

Then in a flash all the guys shot out the door and into their room.

"Boys." Erza sighed.

Yukino returned with her suitcase and leaned it against the wall "so time to get ready?"

Everyone nodded.

Juvia fist pumped "let's do this!"

Everyone had a plan inside their heads for how to get ready. Levy thought they were taking it a little too far but she wanted to have a girly moment for once because Jet and Droy weren't exactly going to help with that...

***

An hour later everyone sat chatting in some shorts and t shirts. They had just showered, shaved their legs, moisturized, put a face mask on, done their hair, deodorized and checked their nails and toenails.

Levy giggled "we may have took this a bit too far..."

Lucy grinned "yeah but it's fun to get all dressed up for something once in a while."

"Yes I agree." Erza nodded.

Juvia had her hair in rollers so it would curl nicely "we need to tell the boys to start getting ready but I'd rather not since I look kind of ridiculous in these."

Lucy said "well it may now but just be patient and you'll look great!" Lucy added "I'll go since mine is dried but then I'll need to fix it when I come back."

Juvia smiled "Thanks."

Lucy grinned and got up putting her uggs on. She opened the door and walked along the corridor and knocked on the guys door. She heard Natsu shout "who is it?"

"Lucy!"

Natsu shouted back "oh crap, um don't come in!"

Lucy raised her eyebrows "why?"

Natsu stuttered "W-well uh you see."

Lucy sighed and pushed open the guys door and gasped "oh my god."

The room reeked of boys. Every window was shut not letting any fresh air in and crisps were all over the floor. Each boy was sitting or lying down playing on the xbox. The entire room smelled of sweat Lucy could practically see the disgusting smell floating in the room.

Lucy yelled "it's disgusting in here!" Lucy added "this place reeks of sweat and we are going to a wedding in a couple hours!"

Someone tapped Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy spun round and saw Erza. She asked "what's the issue?"

Lucy covered her mouth and snickered mischievously and pointed at the room.

Gray gulped "oh no."

Natsu shivered "I was glad we got Lucy but now Erza is here, we're dead."

Erza looked at the room and growled "this is disgusting."

"We're sorry ma'am!" Sting yelled.

Jellal said "try be calm."

Erza marched over to the xbox and grabbed it then yanked it, disconnecting it from the tv, none of the boys protested in fear of Titania. Suddenly Erza requipped a sword and pointed it at them all "I am taking your xbox and if something like this happens again you'll get worse." She gestured to the sword. Then she put the sword away and walked out taking the xbox with her.