Chapter 21

You guys probably thought that what Jessie saw would’ve been intense, but no. I think I’d give Jessie a few minutes to relax from all this drama, lol. XD

_________________________________

Jessica’s POV

Yeah, yeah, you’re probably wondering what I just saw.

No, it wasn’t Ryan.

No, it wasn’t Justin either.

I would like to say that it was worse, but it actually wasn’t.

Jack was right there… but he wasn’t alone.

He was with a girl!

If I wasn’t his older sister, I would’ve found it cute how they were holding hands and laughing together… but I was his older sister, so yeah, my over-protectiveness kicked in.

I quickly turned off the ignition and got out of my car.

Oh, don’t worry; I won’t do anything to that little girl, if you thought I would.

“Jack?” I approached them, acting natural, “Who’s this?”

“This is Quinn.” He says, “I thought mom was picking me up?”

“Is there something going on between you two?” I ask, ignoring his question, “You know you’re too young for that, right?”

“Nothing’s going on Jess.” Jack chuckles, smiling at Quinn.

“Okay then.” I shrug, “Ready to go?” I ask.

“Sure.” He turns to Quinn, “Bye.”

“Bye.” She blushes, making me groan.

Once Jack and I were in my car, I turned the ignition back on, “I swear if you lied to me, and you are dating her---“

“Jess, relax!” he interrupts, “I’m too young for that, remember?”

I start driving, “I know, it’s just… do you like her?”

“We aren’t dating, but yeah…”

“So just as a little crush?” I can’t believe I'm having this talk with him... this was kind of something Jacob would do, but then again; Jacob was only protective of me.

I swear I think Jack just blushed!

“I guess you could call it that.”

“Awww!” I gush, “That’s so cute!”

His cheeks reddened, “Shut up!”

“Are you blushing?” I tease.

“No!”

I chuckle, “Then why are you always flirting with Claire?” I ask.

“It’s just fun to see her reactions.” He chuckles. “You don’t mind, right?”

“Of course.”

“Good, I thought you’d be stupid and tell me to stop.” He jokes.

“Okay, okay, whatever.” I chuckle, turning the radio on, “I love this song!” I shout, when I find Wild Wild Love by Pitbull ft. G.R.L. on a random radio channel, “Oh this wild, wild love of ours! It can’t be tamed!” I sing.

“Jess, shut up!” Jack groans, but, obviously, I ignore him.

Oh this wild, wild love of ours! It can’t be tamed!” I sing. “Oh, for better or worse, a blessing or a curse---“ My singing was cutoff when Jack clamped a hand over my mouth.