Chapter 20

Giovanni watched her in the club sitting at the bar after just finishing numerous rounds of dancing with her friend, he couldn't help but to watch her as her body moved and did things he thought the human body was incapable of doing, but yet again she proved him wrong, she proved to him once again that anything is possible if you believe. Slowly advancing to the bar, he sat down beside her ordering a bottle of vodka, all the while watching her as she took a sip of the drink she had ordered before he took his seat beside her.

Not knowing who it is that sat beside her, she started to talk as if it was that person she came. She spoke about every thing that came to her mind she was so carefree that at that moment he vowed to himself to get her to be like this with him. Turning around to look at the person that was sotto,g beside her she was shocked when she realize that it was none other than her boss Giovanni Aakarshan.

"Giovann- I mean Mr.Aakarshan what are you doing here?" She asked him with a look of worry on her face cause she couldn't remember all of what she had said in that short span of time.

"Same thing everybody else goes to a club for." He replied to her with a cold voice that could turn any sunny day cold.

"Yes ri-right." She stuttered.

He got up and left her there watchung him as he walked away never looking back. But it's a shame that she didn't know what he had plan for her, it was a shame that she didn't know if the trouble that was a head of her and also if the love and betrayal she would feel and it it all happened because of a slight over drinking and a slip of mouth. But from there on fore he knew that she was his and that no body could stop him from claiming what was his tonight.

Wow omg I have so many things plan for this book. I haven't been updating my stories because I've been taking online writing classes to improve my writing, because I feel like when I read my story am not really connecting with my characters and i really want to connect with them and feel like am going through the same thing their going through. So yes any who here's a tease of a book that I plan to write as soon as I finish writing my other books.
Title:The Dragon and his beloved Jewel

"You stole my heart the first time I ever laid eyes on you!"Alarick Walker murmured low, conceal behind a high stone wall, the tall dark figure watched the lovely female Rosemarie Raven Cloud as she danced in the deepening shadows of twilight. She didn't look any older than maybe ten or twelve

He knew that the beauty before him was none other than his beloved. The one he'd spent two centuries looking for. He watched as her body moved graceful to the soft music. He could tell she was very passionate about dancing, but then he thought. ' Why was she out side rather than been in a dance studio like other ballerina. "

"One night, my proud beauty." His white teeth and long sharp fangs showed as he gave a toothy smile while thinking about having his beloved in his arms. But he knew he had to wait until she become of age before he could have her

After spending another hour and half watching his beloved, he knew he had to go back to his company THE WALKER'S INDUSTRIES to finish up his paper work. But not before he made a promise.

"You shall be mine on the third full moon of your 22 birthday, my beloved."

****** twelve Years later*******

*****(Rosemarie POV)*****

I was to be married for my fathers own selfish reasons to a complete stranger on the third full moon that was two months away. I wanted to fall in love and married the man of my chosen and not of my father's, but then again I've never actually gotten what I wanted. So I did the only thing I knew, I ran to my favorite meadow and dance💃 like my life depends on it, I danced with every emotion I felt coursing through my body, I danced with my soul.
I

knew that I had to try to find a way to break off this marriage. I want to be married for love,like all the characters in the romance novels that I've read.