Chapter 5 Decision

Giovanni's POV

I am trying my best to keep my distance from her but I can't, something about her just pulls me in. I like the fact that she stands up for herself, she's independent,loving, kind,helpful and very loyal. I asked her to attend the meeting with me so I can ask her to become my personal assistant. I left my office at six and now here I am in my room getting ready. I picked a black dress pants, white dress shirt and black jacket with a black bow tie. I put on my black shiny shoes and move to look in the mirror while putting on my jacket. I comb my hair back but a few strands fell back over my face. I look on my Gucci watch and saw it was 6:40 pm. I move downstairs to get my keys and head out the door to the dual co-op hotel for the meeting.

Just as I arrived I saw her, my beautiful assistant Badu, stepping out of her car in a sexy red knee length lace red dress that has a white piece under the red lace design on it and a little opening in the chest. The dress showed all her hidden curves. My breath hitched in my throat at the sight before me, my heart speeding up like I was running a marathon. My body was hitching to be next to her and love her in was no one else could do to that body of hers. I could feel my signature smirk growing on my lips as I took in the beauty before me. Her hair was in a messy but presentable bun with her bang in her face covering her eye brows and a few longer strands falling on bout side of her bang. She was a beauty, if only there wasn't the most important rule of the company which is: "🙅 DATING FELLOW CO-WORKERS👥👤." I would have asked her out or kis--.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone cleared their throat in front of me. I looked down and saw my 5'9 angel before me as I tower over here with my 6'5 height.
"Hello Mr. Aakarshan."
She greeted me with her honey voice and a breath taking smile 😄.

"Hello Ms Johnson. If you don't mind could you please call me Giovanni because Mr Aakarshan makes me feel like an old man."

I told her. She blushed that beautiful color of red while looking down, when she looked back up I caught her eyes not letting go.

"Well I'll call you Giovanni if you call me by my name  Badu. Deal?"
She asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes.
" Deal."

I told her taking her out stretch hand in mine shaking it while grinning from ear to ear. I could have sworn I heard her breath hitched when she looked up from our hands.

"Shall we Badu?"

I asked her with me head indicating towards the hotel. I saw confusion on her face as she asked.

"Aren't we attending meeting right now Mr aakars-- I mean Giovanni?"

"No the meeting doesn't start until 8 and I wanted to speak with you about something, that's why I asked you here and hour earlier."

I told her with a smirk.'I am finally going to ask her the very important yes or no question tonight. I'm praying that she will say yes.' I thought to myself while open the door for her.
We enter the couples restaurant and made our way up to the maitre d, the lady behind the desk looked up when her eyes landed on me she put on a flirty smile and started blinking her eyes every two seconds, so I asked her the first thing that came to mind.

" Is there something in your eyes miss?" I saw a look of hurt flashed through her eyes.

I turn to look at Badu only to see her hand on her mouth trying to contain her laughter. I began wondering what was so funny, I shook my head turning back to the lady saying.

"Aakarshan table for two."

She took up two menus and showed us to our table.

"Thank you." I told her after we were both seated.

When she walk off I turn to Badu.

"What were you laughing about?" I asked her with a confused😕 expression on my face.

She looked at me as if I had grown two heads 😨then asked me.

"Your joking right? Your telling me you didn't know that she was flirting with you and you asked her if she had something in her eye." She told my while shaking her head. We ordered our meal then I asked her.

"Badu?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"I guess. What is it?"

"Hmm do you like me?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. I saw a blush appear on her face and I realized I caught her of guard with my question.

"Umm I don't know." She said with a shrug.

"Oh okay. Would you please be my personal assistant?"

"Sure I guess I still get to do my usual stuffs right?" She asked me

"Yes you do but you have to go where I go in the days. And its just that you don't work for the company be rather for me."

"Okay no problem then."

A smirk form on my face when I realize that the dating rules won't apply for her now, but she said she doesn't like me, but I just knew she was lying because of how she bit her bottom lip and the blush that appeared. I looked down a my watch and saw that it was time for the meeting.
"Time to go." I inform her getting up and walking to her chair.
We cleared the bill and head for the meeting.
**********************************************************

Vote😍📲

Comment💬📝

Share💌📧📩📤📥

First book but good so far I guess comment and let me know what you think. If you have any ideas share them so I can add them😊☺😊☺😘☺😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘