Prolonged

I never thought that I would fine love after him but I guess fate had something else in stored for me.

"Um a-am s-sorry I-I didn't see you there"

"Its okay are you hurt anywhere?" he replied with a dazzling smile that stopped my breath.

"No am all good."

"Am Giovanni Aakarshan and you are?"

"Oh your Mr Aakarshan's son am Badu Bae Johnson you're new executive assistant" I replied as I shakes his out stretch hand.

"oh your that Badu Bae Johnson that my dad keeps talking about."

"I guess I am,well if you'll excuse me I have to greet your father."

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that that's Giovanni Aakarshan he looks like the guy I had the biggest crush on since grade school. How will I manage working when he's the boss. I greeted Mr Aakarshan and his wife Mrs Aakarshan and their daughter Claire, then went back to Neaka and told her that Giovanni Aakarshan looks like someone I have met before.

Badu Bae Johnson is a 23 year old who's heart was broken in high school by her first boyfriend. So from that point on she gave up on love but what happens when her old boss retires and his son takes over and it turns out to be the hottest boy from her old school and her biggest crush.

Giovanni Jace Aakarshan has always had this crush on Badu Bae Johnson but he never told her. So what happens when she turns out to be his assistant? Will he confess his feelings for her or will he try his best to avoide her.

But what happens when there is a no dating rule in the office.?

How will these two manage the love when they can hardly manage them selves.?!

Read to find out ???????
Update slow

Luv tonykay