Chapter Ten

Moving in with my boss
      ******Giovanni POV******
After my heated argument with Mark about Badu, I went back up to my Bae only to the her fast asleep. So I decided not to wake her. I lift her up bridal style in my arms and carried her to the first floor and out the hospital. I walked to where I parked my black convertible car. I had to balanced her on my right arm as I used the left to open the door of the passenger seat. I carefully placed her down on the seat, then jogged around the car and over to my driver side. The only thoughts running through my mind was.
'How does Mark know Bae? Does Badu know Mark and are they really in a relationship? But they aren't a couple because Bae her self said that she was single, so why would mark say that their in a relationship?"
As I drove I kept looking over at Badu. Her chocolate skin just made me want to touch her body every time I look at her. So I decided to take the time to look more closely at her features. Her long eyelashes rest on her cheeks, her small button nose compliment her face, with her plump lips slightly pouting out. Her chest seemed to be a D cup, her waist quite fine then you can see her wide hips. That red dress that she wore sure did compliment her body.
Her chocolate body surely could turn any man's head in her direction - she could even melt the world's most coldest man heart with just one smile. Just as how she melted mine all those years ago.
After thirty minutes more of driving,I finally arrived at my mansion. My mansion is  three story high and it's painted in the color white. It is a good twenty minutes drive away from the other houses. It has a pool and a hot tub at the back as well as a tennis court to the left of it. There's a guest house and a little house for the gate guards. I on the front door after going through my many security such as: voice scan, eye scan,finger print and finally the password. 'You could never be too safe especially in these area' I thought as I made my way up the stairs and to the third floor. I walked past my office, library, and games room. I stopped before the room directly across from mine. So I could keep a close eye on her without her knowing. It is the second best room in the house not that the rest we're ugly. Because trust me if they were I would have fired my maid, cause what good would the old cow be doing apart from eating, gossiping and collecting pay cheque every month. I opened up her soon to be bedroom, about as I stepped in side the thing that caught my eyes first was a queen size bed with red and black bed spread. The walls were  in gray and black. There was a balcony that looked out at the pool and hot tub in the, back yard. You could also see the tennis court that my sister force me to get because I wasn't living, her words not mine. On the left was a door that lead to the bathroom while the door on the right lead to the walk in closet. A mini sofa was in front of the bed and a little night stand to the left of the bed with a night light on it. On the wall before the sofa as a huge flat screen TV. A full body mirror was on the walk in closet door. There was a vanity on the right hand side to put her make up and other stuffs. I moved back the bedspread and carefully put her down, I then brought the spread back up and proceed to tuck her in.
Her hair cane down covering her face, I used my hand to brush then aside of her face as I caressed her cheek then placed a kiss upon her forehead. I turned on the night light, on my way out the door switched of the room light and softly closed the door behind me. I walk across the hall entering my room closing the door. The walls were painted gray. The bedspread were blue and black with silver pillows. The door on the right lead to my walk in closet, while the door on my left lead to my connected bathroom.

I shrugged off my suit jacket, unbuttoning my dress shirt while walking in to the bathroom. I stepped out of my dress pants then turn the shower to cold just how I liked it, as it kind of represents my cold heart. After completely striping I then proceed to step in to the shower. I places my two hands on the showers wall and held my head down in between them as the cold shower water streams down my back. I thought about the meeting I had with Mr Davis and the rest of my partners. After my 30 minutes shower I stepped out and air dried my self as I made my way to my vanity, opened a draw took out a Kalvin's underpants then walk in my closet and pulled out a gray sweatpants. I head to bed after finishing up with my  reports.

*****************************************************
Next morning
~~~~~~~Badu POV~~~~~~
I rolled over in bed only to be greeted by my reflection looking back at me in a mirror on a door that's on my left.

"What the bubble gum when did I put a mirror on that door?"  I asked my self aloud as I took in the sight of the room I was in to say it was beautiful was a understatement, the room was gorgeous. I stood up only to fall back down on the bed as I felt pain in my left ankle.
"Oww!"  I cried out holding my ankle. I released my foot putting little to no pressure on it. I limped my way to the door only to be greeted by the smell of pancake, bacon and eggs, my stomach immediately started to complain form the lack of food in him. I hurried down what seems like a hundred steps and heading towards where that delicious smell was coming from as best as I can without hurting my ankle. The delicious scent lead me to a very big black and with kitchen that looks twice the size of the apartment I share with Neaka. The kitchen counter was made of marble, the were a lot of cupboards, two stoves, a big sink, a huge gray standing fridge, and a door that looks like a storage. But what I didn't seem to notice was a shirtless Giovanni standing before one of the stoves with a apron around him, with every moved he made the muscles in his back flexed and it was at that exact moment that I thought that god took special time to make him.
"Holy pickles!" I exclaimed in my mine but it seemed as though I said it aloud because Giovanni turned around and looked at me before turning back around.

"Sit." He ordered pushing a plate before me not even saying a kind good morning. So darning rude.

"Eat and eat it all." He said glaring at me. Look who slept on the wrong side of the bed.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to as a question he silenced me by saying.

"Eat now and talk later."

So that's exactly what I did. After eating for thirty minutes I turn to face Mr Aakarshan that was standing all the way on the other side of the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"You have three minutes to ask as many questions as you can your three minutes begins now." He spoke before I could even utter a word.

"Why am I here?what happened to my ankle? May I please go now? Did I drink last night?" I all but gushed out at once.

"To answer your many questions miss Johnson your here because you will be living here starting from today. You sprained your ankle when you fainted yesterday. No you will not be leaving and no you did not drink last night as far as am aware of."  I was about to ask something else, but he cut me of saying my three minutes were up and placed his cup down and walked out the kitchen, heading to god knows where.
"

Well that was interesting and I get to live with my boss that looks like my crush yah me." I though sarcastically.
Heading back up to the room I was in when I woke up in after washing the plate I ate from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to say thanks to all those that read,vite and comment on my book. So far we have 288 reads and 40 votes. That may not seem like a big deal but to me it is so thank you guys so much.

Vote

Comment

Share

Tata Luv y'all
Tonykay3281177