Chapter two (old crush)

Neaka pic above^^^
MEETING AN OLD CRUSH

******Giovanni's POV******

My plane had just landed,and I was now in my red Lamborghini driving to meet my dad for lunch. I met my dad Mason Aakarshan at my favourite restaurant. He was wearing his usual casual wear consisting of a blue jeans and white T-shirt with a black leather jacket. Don't ask me, I don't know why a man of his age loves wearing casual clothing instead of formal suit, well I guess it runs in the family cause I'm the same.

"Hi dad long time no see."

"Hello sport how was the UK? Did you enjoy your time there?"

There he goes again calling a grown man sport. We talk a while about my studies the business and how mom and Clair was doing.

" So what about that girl you have a crush on have you seen or heard anything about her?" He asked after our talk.

Some of you maybe wondering how my dad knows about my crush and all that, well to answer your unspoken question me and my dad are very close so I told him about her. Well where are my manners am Giovanni Aakarshan the son of the second richest man in the world and the future CEO of Aakarshan's Cooperation. Well the girl my dad is talking about is none other than Badu Johnson. I have the biggest crush on her ever since grade school, but I never had the guts to say more than one word to her 'HI' she's the most Shyest, kindness,loving and caring girl I've ever meet.

"No dad in case you've forgotten am just returning from UK today in over five years." I replied to his question.

"I didn't forget and remember the party to night please and don't ditch like you always do because there's someone I want you to meet." Dad replied in a cheerful voice.

I think this important person he's talking about is his assistant. He's always talking about her saying she's the best, and no he's not in love with her he's happily married to my mother Sophia Aakarshan with three kids.

***Some hours later***

When I arrived I greeted my mom,dad and Clair. Dad then introduced me to soon to be staff, but I realized that someone was missing so I decided to ask.

"Dad where's your old assistant? You haven't introduced us yet."

"She called and notified me that she will be half an hour late." He replied with a smile.

*******30 minutes after the party start********

After the whole introduction I greeted my dad's partners and some of my old friends. My best friend Ace Gordon from grade's school greeted me.

"Hey bro its been to long." He said while giving me a half hug.

"Tell me a out it dude." We were interrupted by the ring of my phone.

" Please excuse me while I answer this I'll be right back."

I look who it was and realized it was my bodyguard he said he he's just checking to make sure. While walking back from answering my phone I bumped into someone. I place my hands on the ladies waist to prevent her from falling. Once she was stable she stepped back then look up. It was in that moment I realize who the lady in front me was. My world came to a halt when my blue eyes fell on her dark brown eyes. She was was wearing a white dress with spaghetti straps with two slashes showing her stomach. The dress fitted her perfectly showing of all her curves. Her hair came down pass her midway back in curls. I watched her stuttered an apology.

"Um a-am s-so s-sorry I-I didn't see you t-there."she stuttered as her cheeks became slightly pink.

"Its okay are you hurt anywhere?" I asked her with a concern look.

"No am all good." I saw realization flash through her eyes at my next words.

"Am Giovanni Aakarshan and you are?"

"Oh your Mr. Aakarshan's son. Am Badu Bae Johnson you're new executive assistant." She replied immediately with a smile as she shook my out stretch hand.

"Oh your that Badu Johnson!? I must say though my father speaks very highly of you." I said with a smile.

I can't believe my hears the girl I have the biggest crush on is my new assistant. I guess the gods are in my favors.
But theirs only one problem and that's the no dating rule. The only way to ask her on a date is if she becomes my PA and i know that will take time.
-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Vote

Share

Love you