Bonus 1

Hehe, I'm doing a bonus! This book is doing so well so I thought I would do a bonus which would showcase Y/N, Jimin and Dara's life in the future. I'm not completely sure yet if I'm going to do another bonus. Thank you for getting this book to 900+ reads aswell! ✨🌻💛

Third person pov
Dara was busily getting ready for another day of what she called 'dreadful prison'. She packed her books, stationary and electronics into her bag and rushed downstairs to eat. She quickly grabbed a muesli bar and rushed outside and into the car in which the driver Jiyong was waiting for her.

When she arrived to school, she thanked her driver and ran inside worried that she was late. "I made it! I made it!" She whisper shouted as she intruded into the class room.

"Um, excuse me?" The teacher asked. "How dare you intrude into my classroom making such noises? Sit down and you have a detention after school ms Park."

"What?!" She moaned.

"Make that double detention. Don't backchat me young lady. Go silently sit down and get on with finishing the questions we started yesterday." The teacher commanded.

Dara sighed and carried on with her work. Meanwhile, at home Y/N and Jimin had already left the house and left for work. "Okay so I just need to do Jungkook's makeup for the photo shoot?" Y/N asked.

"That's what our manager said." Jimin replied.

"Okay. Oh and we should have a family dinner tonight with Dara."

"We should. I haven't properly had time with her in a while because of work. Clearly it's getting to her as-well."

***

Later on in the day Dara arrived at lunch. "Hey Malia." She said as she sat down next to her cousin. "How's uncle Joon?"

"Good, how about uncle Jimin?"

"He's Good I think. I haven't spoken to him properly in a few days." She sighed as she grabbed the lunch out of her bag which her mum packed for her. She smiled when she saw a little kiss her mum had placed on the note attached to the ziplock bag.

"Hey. Did your mum write that for you?" A random girl asked as she was walking past. Dara looked behind her only to find her crush, Hayi smiling at her.

"Oh I, Yeah.." She hesitated to answer fearing that Hayi would judge her, but eventually decided that it doesn't matter. She has loving parents that she should be proud of.

"It's cute. I wish my mum cared for me." Hayi sighed.

"Nah, She makes me do chores with Dara and I'm not even her daughter." Malia outburst from across the table. The three girls fell into fits of laughter. "Dara, I'm going to go to the toilet really quickly."

"Okay Malia," Dara replied. "So...Hay-" before Dara could finish her sentence, Hayi interrupted.

"I like you Dara."

Dara widened her eyes. "Wh-What?" She didn't know what to say. She just sat there shunned at Hayi's words.
***
Should I make a bonus 2 to finish this? :)