Chapter 30

"Oppa! Let's go on the Ferris wheel! Please!" I begged Jimin. Jimin smiled at how cute I was. "Of course." He replied hugging me. I returned his warm embrace. He made me feel safe. As if I weren't in danger.

"Oppa!!" Some girls shouted. I looked around and I could see a massive crowd of girls arguing over who could get closer to Jimin. Jimin, Hieun, Jay And I all ran back to the car and drove off as far as we could. It was too dangerous.

"I'm sorry you didn't go on the Ferris wheel, Y/N." He said holding my hand, the other on the steering wheel. I smiled and said, "It's fine jagi, but next time, you have no choices but to take me on a Ferris wheel."

Jimin chuckled and promised to take me on the Ferris wheel.

[6 months later]
"Y/N! We need some concealer, can you get some from the cupboard please?" Miyeon Unnie demanded. I rushed to the cupboard room and got the concealers for the photo shoot.

After work, Jimin promised to take me out on a date. He said I had to dress nicely. Of course I agreed, I mean anybody would die for a date with Jimin, but I'm his girlfriend aswell!

Once I got home, I helped Hieun and Jay with studying then went to get ready. My outfit:

Once I finished getting ready, I received a message from Jimin informing me that he was outside

Once I finished getting ready, I received a message from Jimin informing me that he was outside. When I got outside, I saw Jimin leaning on his car. His black tuxedo fitting on him just right. "Hello beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. I hugged him and said, "Hey handsome."

We both got in the car and headed of to our destination. We were heading through forests which made me worried. "Chim, where are we going?" I asked. He smiled and let me sit there curiously without answering my question.

We kept going forward until I saw a bright light in the middle of the forest. When the car stopped Jimin opened the door for me and helped me walk to the date area. I was shocked at how gorgeous it was.

"Jimin! This is amazing!" I said, utterly shocked

"Let's eat. Knowing my girlfriend, your probably hungry." He laughed. I nodded and went to eat. As I was eating my piece of cake, I felt something hard in my mouth. Metal like. I took it out of my mouth. It was a ring.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" Jimin Asked on one knee with the other ring.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I nodded and hugged him tightly. We placed the rings on each other's hands and kissed passionately.