Chapter 28

"Jimin! I'm terrified!" I exclaimed as I checked myself in the mirror once again. I straighted my outfit up:

"Babe, you will be fine! I'm sure Eomma and Appa will love you

"Babe, you will be fine! I'm sure Eomma and Appa will love you." He reassured.

Yes, we were going to see his parents. They want to see me. I'm not even that special. Why would they want to see their son's Juliet? Ugh. Help.

"Okay, I'm coming. You go in the car il be right there." I said. He nodded and headed to the car. I tracked my way upstairs and rushed into Hieun's bedroom. I was welcomed with a sight of her and Jungkook making out on the bed.

"Keep it PG. don't lose your virginity without my permission Park Hieun. And Jeon fucking Jungkook, Jimin will kill you if he finds out. Let's not mention Jin either. Anyways, We are leaving now." I said giving them the scariest looks. I swear if looks could kill, they both would be ten feet underground.

"Okay Unnie. Good luck with your future in-laws." Hieun mocked. Jungkook joined in and said, "On a real though, they are really nice people. Miss Park loves plants by the way so you will see a lot of them when you get there."

I nodded and left them. I ran to the car and we headed off. We were going past a garden centre and I asked Jimin to stop there. "For what reason?" He asked.

"Jungkook tells me your mum likes plants, right?" I replied. He nodded. "Well I'm getting her a bouquet of flowers and a nice succulent." I said.

"Alright, il wait in the car and reply to emails the manager has been sending me all day." Jimin replied slouching in the drivers seat.

[45 minutes late]
"Finally," I said as I walked back to the car with my presents for Jimin's mother. I entered the car to see a angry looking Jimin.

"WhO TakEs ThiS LoNg tO BUy PlaNtS?!" He asked. I was shocked by his sudden outburst. "Sorry oppa..I wanted to pick the perfect ones." I replied.

He smiled when I said oppa. That mochi, always will have a soft heart. "Okay, let's go then Jagi." He said smiling as we set off for our destination.

When we arrived my mouth dropped. (I'm always shooketh) the house was incubated in a forest. The house's exterior made from wood and the beautiful decking. Gigantic floor to ceiling windows. Jimin knocked on the door and a lady opened the door.

"My son!" She screeched as she pulled Jimin into a hug. Jimin kissed her check as he hugged her tightly. I smiled at seeing mother and son hugging this tightly. Her eyes shifted onto me. "Y/N I think it is?" She asked smiling.

"Yes Miss." I said bowing 90°.

"No need to be frightened, please call me Eomma." She replied and pulled me in for a hug aswell.

"I bought these for you Eomma." I said as I handed her the gift bag with plants inside of it. "Oh my! I've been meaning to get these for so long! Thank you dear!" She exclaimed. A huge smile plastered from ear to ear.

"Come inside Jimin!" A male voice exclaimed. Everyone's eyes shifted to behind Miss Park.

"Appa!" Jimin said. He walked over to his father and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in a long time, Jimin." His dad said embracing his son tightly.

"I'm sorry father. Work has been keeping in the way of everything." Jimin explained. Mr Park nodded as if he understood. "Where is the special girl you are over the moon to be with then?" He said looking around the room.

"Over here, Dear." Mrs Park said to her husband bringing me inside.

"Hello, sir." I said as I bow and we shake hands.

"Sir my arse. Call me Appa aswell. Jimin, she has great manners. Well chosen." He said patting Jimin's back.

"Oh everything about her is amazing Appa." He said holding onto my waist. I could feel a tint of pink invading my cheeks. "Where is brother?" Jimin Asked.

"On a business trip, you won't be able to see him today unless you guys meet personally but that's your choice." Mr Park said as we all heading for the living room.

"I'm going to go finish making dinner." Mrs Park said.  I stood up and said, "Need any help Eomma?"
"That would be lovely Y/N." Mrs Park said.

We both headed into the kitchen. "Thank you Y/N." She said. "For what Eomma?" I asked curiously.

"Making my son happy. I haven't seen him so happy in a long time. That is unless he is with his fans, which always make him happy." She replied. A smile grew on my face. I knew how much Jimin cherished his fans and wanted spend as much time as he could seeing them.

"Eomma, you don't need to thank me. It was my job to make him happy as his girlfriend. I love Jimin and that's all I want from him. To be happy." I said. Mrs Park embraced me once again and said, "Your a special one you are, Y/N. Always know that."