Chapter 23

"Hey Guys!" Namjoon said.
"Hey Namjoon," I replied.
"Jay, wanna play overwatch till the foods ready?" Jungkook Asked.
"Yeah, bye noona." Jay replied.
"See ya." I said.

Me and the rest of the boys catched up and discussed the plan to get Li Yoona out of work. "Just a couple of weeks Y/N, and you will be back." Jimin said.

"I know, il miss YG though. Especially the girls and all my co-workers." I replied. "What happened to Ji-Yeon?"

"Oh, she left because she felt like the new makeup team were not paying her enough." Hoseok replied.

"Oh okay," I replied.

"Dinners ready!!!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

We all piled into the dining room and sat down to eat. "Where is Jungkook and Jay?" Jin Asked.

"Il go get them." Suga said leaving the table.

We all ate the food gratefully. "Yah, noona, you should learn some cooking skills from Jin hyung." Jay said.

"Excuse me? I think my cooking is good!" I replied. "Plus, you praised my pancakes this morning!"

"They were good, but yesterday's kimchi wasn't." Jay said.

"Kids stop arguing and eat." Jin said.

"Okay mum," I said mockingly.

[45 minutes later]
We had all gone into the living room. Jin and Namjoon said they would do the washing up.

"NAMJOON!!!" Jin shouted in the kitchen.

"I swear it wasn't my fault!" Namjoon defended.

We all rushed into the kitchen and saw a pile of broken plates on the floor.

"Namjoon...you better run." Jimin said.

"I really should. Bye everybody." Namjoon said before dashing out.

Everybody started to laugh. Then it was time for us to leave. Me and Jay bowed to everyone and left to go home.

Sorry that this chapter was a bit shorter but I wrote this whilst getting ready. I will try to make the next chapter longer and more interesting 💗