Chapter 15

As I entered the lounge I scanned the room trying to find the boys.
Suddenly, someone comes and scares me from behind.
"Ahhhh! Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Oh, that's the Y/n we know! Easy to scare haha!" Said a familiar voice.

I turned around and Namjoon was there laughing his head off. "Namjoon?! How did you know I'm back?" I asked curiously.

"Well Jimin came running to us saying your back." Replied Namjoon.

"Oh. Well I mi.." before I could finish my sentence Yoona Unnie came running to me.

"Y/n! I forgot that we had a new makeup artist that took your place. Her first day was today." She said.

I was confused as to what this had to do with me. "So, why is this important to me?" I asked.

"Because this means you can't have your job and Jang Jiwoo will be taking it." She Replied.

"WHAT?! This is stupid!" I shouted.  How dare she say I have the job and five minutes later kick me out. I deserve this job. I worked to get here not to get kicked out for some irrelevant fish to take my place.

"Y/n, don't raise your voice above me." She said calmly but still terrifying.

"Well, thanks for that Li Yoona. I'm leaving!" I shouted before leaving and slamming the door behind me.

I ran to my car and opened it. As I was driving home I got a call. I stopped on the side and answered it.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.

"Jimin. What happened Y/n?" He asked.

"Ask Miss Li Yoona. Kicked me out so Jang Jiwoo can have the job instead of me!" I Replied.

"Il get you the job back. Don't worry. Want to meet at the dorm with the boys tomorrow afternoon? We don't have anything scheduled tomorrow." He asked.

"Sure. Il be there at 1pm." I said.

"Okay madam! We will be waiting for you! Bye!" He said happily through the phone.

As he hung up my hand instantly went up to the necklace round my neck. The one that I gave the other half to Jimin. "Ugh, what is this spell you have put onto me Chim."

[the next day]
11:45
I was looking for something to eat in the cupboards but I couldn't find anything except expired ramen from months ago.

"I'm so hungryyy! Please give me some food." I shouted through the house.

Then I remembered the food mum gave me. Yeah it's  from a few days ago but it's good enough to eat. Il go food shopping later.
After I ate I went to get dressed. [the outfit:

[1pm]I arrived at the boys dorm right on time

[1pm]
I arrived at the boys dorm right on time.  I knocked on the door and a messy Jungkook opened the door.

"Noona?!" He said surprised.

"What on earth happened to you Jungkook?! You look like a dead fish!" I said sympathetically.

"Well I just woke up! I've been working on music all night." He explained. "Anyways, come inside noona."

"Thank you," I said entering the house. "You go get some sleep, your eye bags are massive."

"It was what I was going to do. Everyone else is asleep except Jimin. He is sitting in his room. You know where it is." He explained to me.

"Yeah, il head there then." I said. "See you later Jungkook."

As I walked downstairs I wondered if Jimin still had the other half of the necklace.