Chapter 24

"Noona?"

"Yes."

"What is Hieun like?" Jay Asked. I had shown him a picture of my younger sister the other day. I realised how intrigued he was of her.

"Well, she can be sassy and rude, but deep down she is a real softie. I think she is coming to Korea in a couple of days actually." I replied.

"Really? Noona, she is really pretty." He mumbled.

"I ship it already." I laughed.

It took minutes for us to arrive in front of my house. My eyes widened when I saw.. "Hieun?! Eomma?!"

"Hey sweetie! Surprise!" Eomma screeched. You both hurried over to embrace each other.

"I feel lonely." Hieun exclaimed next to the door.

"Come here you rat." I exclaimed taking her into a hug.

Eomma then realised that Jay was there. "Who is this young man Y/N? Is this the Jimin you said you had a crush on?"

"That's not jim.." before I could finish my words a males voice inteferred.

"I heard my name?" He said. I turned around to see Jimin standing there smiling. "Jimin?" I asked confused as to what was going on.
"Do you like the surprise I planned for you?" He asked. "You planned all of this?" I asked.

"I know, you wouldn't expect it from him." Jay let out. Hieun and Jay joined forces and both let out the ugliest laugh at this statement.

"Aside from these two, I love it. Let's all go inside." I replied. "Here, let me take these for you miss." Jimin said receiving the bag from my mum and sister.

"I like this guy already, don't leave him Y/N!" Mum states as we headed inside. "Oh. My. God. PARK Y/N!" My mum shouted.

"Sis, your dead." Hieun stated, standing still. "Yes Eomma?" I replied quietly.

"Why is this house so messy?!" She exclaimed. This time her voice lower, but still horrifying enough to tear into your soul.

"Um..I've been really busy these past few days?" I said, hoping she would fall for this excuse.

"Noona, stop lying. You were resting all day yesterday on your day off." Jay said.  I could hear Hieun and Jimin snorting in the background.

"I'm sorry Eomma, I just didn't feel like it." I said quietly. "It's fine, but clean it now!" She commanded. I did as my mother said.

I led my sister and mother to their rooms and Jay went up to his. Leaving me and Jimin alone in the kitchen. "Your mum is amazing." He said.

I smiled. "And She is beautiful." I said. "Just like you." Jimin mumbled but it was hard for me to hear.

"You said something?" I asked. "No." He replied. After we finished cleaning we both went to the living room. "I'm going to go to a friends house Y/N. Take care of Hieun." Eomma said as she walked towards the front door. "I'll take a taxi!"

"Okay! Be careful!" I shouted from the living room.

I could hear Hieun and Jay upstairs talking. Suddenly, Jimin put his head on my lap. "You know, we haven't spent time together alone in ages." He stated. I brushed my fingers through his hair and said, " I know,"

"Y/N..I want to tell you something." He said. I looked at him confused. "What is it Chimmy?" I said still brushing my head through his soft hair.

"I..." before he could finish his sentence we got interrupted by some shouting.

"Nu-uh! You broke it!"
"Stop lying Jay! You did!"
"You did! You tripped and fell into me!"
"Yeah and you knocked the vase over!"
"No! You brought it down with your hand as you fell onto me! Don't blame it on me!"

"I ship them so bad." I said. They both turned their heads to me and Jimin and blushed. Jimin got up from his position and nodded in agreement.

"Oh, Li-Yoona might be getting fired tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Jjinja?!" I replied. He nodded. "Yay! I can get the job again!"