Chapter 21

"Dahyun, take me. Let Y/N out." I said.

"Oh honey, if you think il let her out alive she won't come looking back for you?" She replied mockingly.

That's when we heard police sirens. Dahyun's eyes opened wide. "GET THE MEN AND RUN!" She shouted clicking her fingers at her gaurd.

"No getting away now. I told my manager to call the police you selfish rat." Yoongi said.

"Drop the gun! Now!" A man said. We turned around and it was an officer surrounding us all with police men

Whilst we dealt with Dahyun, Rose and Lisa went to help Y/N out.

Rose's pov
"Ugh! It's locked!" Rose said.
"Here, use my bobby pin!"Lisa suggested. She instantly took it out of her hair and handed it to Rose. "It's open!" Rose said.

When they opened the door they found Y/N lying on the floor. She had fainted of exhaustion. "Y/N!" Lisa shouted.we both rushed to her.

Jimin's pov
Dahyun dropped the gun and put her hands up in surrender. "All actions have their consequences." I said coldly. The police took her hands and cuffed them.

Me and Yoongi ran to the girls. When we got to the room, I could see Y/N lying there unconscious. "Jimin! She fainted!" Rose said.

I instantly picked her up and took her to the car. I sat in the back seat with Y/N's head lying on my lap. Yoongi drove to the hospital. The girls in their car behind us followed by both of our managers.

When we got to the emergency section they took her inside.

Y/N's pov
[2:30am]
I opened my eyes. The last thing I remember was being locked in a room by Dahyun. "W-where am I?" I mumbled.

"At the hospital Miss." the nurse replied. "Do you want me to call your friends inside?"

"Jimin? Is he here?" I asked.

"Yes, four girls and a grumpy looking man as well." The nurse replied.

I snorted and said, "That's Yoongi, don't mind his resting bitch face."

She laughed and said, "il tell them to come inside."

"Thank you, I don't know your name.." I replied.

"Call me Talia please miss Y/N."

"And you can call me Y/N." I replied smiling.

She bowed and left the room. It took seconds for them all to pile into the room. Jimin first, then Rose, then Lisa, then Jennie and Jisoo and lastly Yoongi.

"Are you okay?!" Jimin said cupping my face with his small hands.

"I'm fine Jimin." I reassured him.

"Unnie yah! You scared us so much!" Lisa said hugging me.

"Ash! Don't be scared! What happened to Dahyun?"

"Arrested," a voice said. We all turned and looked at the door.

"Noona?" Jimin said.

"She is attested, but she is let out because of her job. Everything that has happened is going to stay secret. Dahyun must stay away from Jimin and Y/N up to 5 feet away from them." She said.

"Nayeon...I'm so sorry I caused all of this!" I sobbed.

"None of this is your fault Y/N. It's Dahyun's selfishness." She replied holding my hand.

"Oh and Y/N, meet Jay. He will be your personal gaurd at all times. He will never leave your side. He will stay in your house but in separate rooms obviously." Jimin said. A tall muscular man came in.

"Hello ma'am.." he said.

"What. The. Heck. WHY IS HE SO TALL." I asked.

He laughed. Everyone joined him. "Call me Y/N by the way." I said

"Okay Y/N noona." He replied.

——————————————
A/N—This chapter is longer than usual, but I hope you like it!

——————————————A/N—This chapter is longer than usual, but I hope you like it!

I need a man this perfect. Like pleaseeeeee