Chapter 14

Tension started to build inside of me as I walked towards the CEO's office. My grip on Jimin's hand tightened and he noticed how nervous you are.

"Don't worry, you will get in." Jimin said reassuring me.

I gave him a hug before leaving the elevator. Once I reached the door to the CEO's office, I hesitated to knock. What if he doesn't want me back? What if I get kicked out?

Suddenly the door opened, sort of scaring me aswell.

"Oh, I apologise." The stranger said.

"It's fine ma'am." I replied. I knocked on the door and hoped for him to let me in.

"Come in Y/N." He said projecting his voice across the room to the door.

"Thank you." I replied. "Uh..well.."

"You won't be getting your job back for a while." Said the CEO.

My eyes widened in shock. "Is it alright if I ask why sir?"

Curiosity built up in me. Before I could get lost in my words he said, "Well we have a new makeup artist Instead of Ji-Yeon. Her name is Li Yoona, and she is very picky. She once praised the makeup of The boys that you did for the Golden Disk Awards but said she wants to speak to you herself."

"So I have to go speak to her?" I asked.

"Pretty much. You know the stylist already so you guys will get along. Why don't you head down to speak to her?" He suggested.

"Yes, I should do that now sir. Thank you." I replied leaving the room.

Well, this didn't go as I had planned it. My first thought was that this Li Yoona won't allow me to have my job back.

I walked back to the elevator and went to the makeup department. I passed the lounge area where all the boys were. Once I arrived I instantly saw the stylist, Laila.

"Y/N!" Laila shouted enthusiastically rushing over to me and embracing me.

"Hey Laila!" I replied, returning her hug.

"How's your mother?" She asked.

"Fully recovered actually!" I said letting a sigh of relief and happiness out.

"I'm so happy to hear that!"

"Um, Laila. I need to speak to the new makeup artist Li Yonna? I want to get my job back." I asked.

"Oh yeah, she's just there in the storage room organising the makeup." Laila replied.

"Okay thank you!" I replied before leaving for the storage room.

I knocked on the door and went inside. When I got inside I saw a lovely lady trying to reach the top shelf.

"Need help?" I asked

"Uh—yes please." She said shyly. Her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as i gently got the box from top shelf.

"Are you Li Yoona by any chance?"

"That's my name. How can I help?" She replied.

"Well, I'm Y/N. You might know me as a former makeup artist here, but I had to leave to help my mother recover from cancer."

"My prayers go for your mother." Yoona replied.

"Thank you, but I came back a few days ago and I really want my job back." I said.

"Well...I've seen the makeup looks you've done on the boys and they look amazing, so sure, you may come back. But, you have to put all your dedication to the work." She said firmly.

"Of course ma'am." I replied smiling.

"Oh please, no ma'am. Just say Yoona Unnie." She said smiling.

"Okay Yoona Unnie!" I said still smiling with joy. "I'm going to go say hello to the boys then. Haven't seen them in months."

"Okay! See you later then!" She replied.

I instantly left the room. "Eeeekkk! I got my job back!!" I said. I realised everybody was looking at me so I bowed and left for the lounge.