《13》

Lola pov:

Its late and im tired but i cant get to sleep. I laying in my bed and whatever position im in, i find that i cant get comfortable. I get up pacing round my room trying to tire myself out but its not working. I go to my bathroom and i first thing i notice is my bags under my eyes. Fuck i need to sleep. I look at the clock reading 1:33. I dont know what to do so i decide to go to jaces house.
I out on an oversized jumper and leggins putting my hair in a bun. I quietly leave the house anx make my way to jaces, he doesnt live far so im not walking for long. I knock on his door and see one of his druggy friends open it

"Lola is it?" He ask and i nod "well jace isnt in but he's at the park unless you wanted to buy something"

"Umm can i get something that will make me be knocked out cold" i say

He laughs and nods passing me some drugs in a baggie. I pay him and say thanks then leave. I decide to walk to the park where jace is to see if he wants to hang since i feel lonely. Yes i know its pathetic but i veiw jace as somewhat of a friend.

Its dark until i finally get to the park. I hear jaces laugh and then someone elses that sound very familiar. I stop in my tracks and process the where i recognise it from. Then i realise. Grayson. I peer round the bush to see grayson laughing beautifully, drinking and smoking. I dont want him knowing what i do or have to explain how i know jace id rather leave. But what does confuse me if why hes hanging with jace and other dealers, like i knew he was a bad boy but i didnt realise the extent, jace isnt too bad but the others he's with I've heard bad things you know.

I turn back around, making my way back home where id take the drugs by myself which is fine.