《10》

Lola pov:

Its been a week since the party, and in that time i have not got drunk or done any kind of drugs because i have had not fucking money, and i have none of my stash left and my mind is driving me crazy and i feel so ill.

Once im at school i really feel the effects and i can't deal with it. I feel cold like im shaking and the classroom is heated. My head feels dizzy like its going a million miles per hour. The bell goes for second period and feel so done i want to go home.

I sit in my maths seat and some memories from the past leak through my mental barrier i built. I tip toe up to my room after school, as quietly and as quickly as possible, trying desperately not to disturb my parents, i go to check on my sister and see if she wants to study together but then i open the door. I rush my hands to my ears to hold them as if trying to keep the memories in my breathing is unsteady and i feel wet tears run down my cheeks, i dont make any noise as i dont want anyone to notice me, i just want to be invisible.

"Lola, are you alright" Grayson asks. I dont reply for a while, i try to steady my breathing and stop my crying and after a while achive that. As i remove my hands from my ears and look up, i suttley wipe my face clean from tears.

I make eye contact with graysons and somehow, i am able to let out a "yeah"
He looks at me seriously because he doesn't believe my obvious lie. "Umm im not feeling too good" i say which is true. I guess he decides not to ask anymore questions, he instead decides to talk to me about his day and how he's finding wrestling training harder this season. I kinda zone out but still listen because i find his voice comforting. Not sure why.

After third period, i decide to go home early because i feel like shit and all depressed, and i need a distraction.