《3》

Lolas pov:

I start getting ready for tonight.
I have a shower. I put on some makeup a little more than my usual routine. Mascara brows conclear powder and lipstick. I go to my closet and look for something to wear. I finally decide on

Then i was ready to go

Then i was ready to go. I asked jace if he could pick me up on his way to the party since he doesnt live far.
"Thanks jace" i say getting into his car

"No problem, i wanna see everyone face when they see you cause you look so hot" he laughs i blush a little but its normal for jace to call me that and stuff.
"Lola i brough some stuff with me i dont know if you want some of it" he asks and i smile and nod "cool lets go"

We arrive and we instently spit up, i mean i like to think of jace as somewhat of a friend but in reality were not. He just gives me stuff. I go to the kitchen where most of the alcohol is and just start with a couple of shots of whisky.
I go to the coffe table in the living room where there playing a drinking came and i just join in.

After a couple of rounds and lots of shots i start feeling good.
So i go to dance i just spinning and dancing kinda sexually and thats when i feel someone behind me. I turn around and see some random guy with a smirk on his face, i check him out and hes pretty good looking, so i decide to carry on. Im grinding on him but then he spins me around and we start makeing out. Hes kissing my neck, then the leads me upstairs, i laughing a bit because im drunk but i know i want this because its a distraction from my real life. We go into one of the unlocked bedrooms and we have sex.

I wake up the next moring feeling like shit, i look around the unfamiliar room and see the guy from last nights still here but sleeping, i look at him then shake him awake.

"What the fuck" he says

"Whats the time" i roll my eyes and ask

"7:45 go back to sleep and then maybe we can do another round in the moring" he smirks and falls back asleep

"No sorry i have to go" i say getting up, putting my clothes back on. I go downstairs and walk quickly home to get ready for school.

I have about half an hour to school starts so i quickly have a shower brush my teeth and put my nerdy clothes on and take so painkillers. I run to school, i feel like shit but i know it doesnt show because i done this a million times and no one notices.

I sit in my forth lesson desprete for it to go fast as its lunch next. The lesson is maths and i sit next to grayson great.
The class goes on for a while until grayson talks to me. "Umm hey...lola is it?" He ask

"Ermm Yeah" i say

"You have massive bags under your eyes" he states. Ohh.

"Yeah i was up late last night studying" i lie

"Okay sure" he says chuckling.