《9》

Lola pov:

When i come back into the room i notice hes acting a bit different but i dont think much of it and carry on working.
It starts getting late and i remember i have a party tonight i need to get ready for. Once we finish the project he goes home and i start getting ready for the party.
I put on my usual party makeup and wear:

I walk to the party as its not far from my fosterhouse, its pretty cold but it doesnt bother me too much

I arrive and go to the kitchen, i do a few shots wanting to escape life. Im walking round the house to try and find the drugs but i have no luck so i start to dance instead.

After a few minutes of dancing i feel someone grab my waist and pull me to the corner of the room, i turn around a see a really fit guy, i smile and we start kissing, he pushes me up against the wall, pushing our bodies closer to eachother. He grabs me ass, squeezing it making me moan. He starts kissing my neck and trails down further, this is when i realise were still in public so i grab his hand pulling him unstairs into one of the rooms, where we continue to have sex.
After that i go back down to find drugs cause memories from my past trauma are invading my mind. I suddenly see jace and mentally thank the lord.

"Jace! Jace!" i say getting his attention

"Damn have you already had sex tonight" he laughs looking at my hickies on my chest and i roll my eyes giggling

"Jace, have you got anything" i ask

"Of course darling, when dont i" he states laughing "what you want"

"Just some acid, i need a trip out" i say laughing and he gives me some. I take it and in no time i start feeling much better.